Chapter 6. A date?

It's saturday, Maya wakes up and sees Riley all dressed up. "Hey, where you going?" She asked. "Ohw, I'm going out with Lucas." "Again." Maya thinks in herself. A couple minutes later josh comes in. "Hey niece, where ya going?" He asked. "Going out with lucas" "again?" Josh asked out loud. Riley looks at him and he blushes a little bit. Maya chuckles soft. "You wanna go somewhere Maya?" She looked up at him and smiles. "Yea boing, thanks for asking." He chuckles, and maya changes her clothes. Riley was already gone when Maya was done. She goes out of her room and all Josh can do was stare. "Watcha looking at boing?" "You." He answerd. "You're.. you're beautifull." Maya blushes. "Thanks Josh." She said back.

"Where ya wanna go?" Maya asked. "You choose." He said. Maya smiled and said: "Movies?" "Yea sure, what kind?" " horror of course." Josh chukles. "Okay let's go." They are watching 'The Shining'. Maya and Josh both like horror movies, but Maya gets really scared easily. When Maya was scared at a moment she reaches out for Josh's arm and held it thight. Everytime she did that, Josh laughs a bit. When the movie was done they headed to Maya'a dorm. They sat on the couch. "Hey Josh?" "Yea Maya?" "Thanks for the..." She didn't know what to call it. "Date?" Josh said. They looked at eachother and smiled. "Yes, thanks for the date." Then she sit closer to him.

When Maya was asleep he looks at her and smiled. He looks a little bit longer and then kisses her on her forhead. Maya was just enough awake to feel it, and then snugs closer to him. He smiles. He dragged Maya to her bedroom and layed her on her bed. Maya smiles and then falls asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guuys i hope this chapter was long enough. And i hope you liked it.

Kisses~Q