Chapter 4. Visit {2}

"Heeey whatsup fave niece?!" "Omg, Josh, i haven't seen him in years", Maya thought. "Hey uncle Josh!" Maya hears from the kitchen. Josh walks in and sees Maya. Maya turns around and calmly said: "Hey Josh" and hugged him. "Wow.. h-hey Maya." And huggs her back. Maya goes back to her pancakes and ask: "You want some Josh? Yea sure." He answerd. "Riles you sure you don't want some?" She asked. Riley was looking at her phone and said: "No thanks i'm good, and actually i have to go, bye Peaches, bye Uncle Josh!" She said while grabbing her keys and walks out the door. Josh sits on the couch and watches tv. Maya was done, puts some pancakes on a plate and gave it to Josh. "Thanks." he said. "No problem." She said back. When she puts some pancakes on her plate and she sits next to Josh.

Maya thought she saw in the corner of her eye that Josh sometimes was looking at her and smiled. When she sees it again she looked at Josh and said while lauging a bit: "What's wrong? Why you smiling?" He chuckles and said: "I don't know, you.. you just grew up gorgeours." He said while smiling. She blushess a bit. "Well thank youu." And then they both laughed. They looked in eachother eyes for a bit, Josh leans to her. "I should go bring the plates back!!" She quickly said. He clears his throat. "U-hum, yea, okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heey guuuyss!! Why did Maya not kiss him?? Well.. who knows. Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Love~Q