Chapter 9. Ski Lodge

Maya's POV
I heard a voice that I love to hear.

"Watcha drawing?"
Josh.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you read my note?"
I asked not looking away from the paper.

"I did, but I couldn't." He said.
"You couldn't what?" I asked looking straight at him.
"I couldn't wait to do this."

He pressed his lips against mines. I was shocked at first, but after a second I closed my eyes and kissed him back. After a while we stopped to take a breath. We pressed our forheads against eachother.

"Why, why did you do that?"

"I told you I couldn't wait."
He said.

We smiled at eachother for like half a minute.

Josh's POV

She smiled at me. Gosh I love seeing her smile. I love seeing her. I- I love her.

"Maya I l-"
"Omg hey guys!!" She said a little louder than normal.

I looked back and saw Riley and Lucas standing. They waved. I smiled and waved back.

After a while we were all checked in. And we are sitting in the lobby. Maya and I are sitting in front of the fire. Riley and Lucas are sitting on the other couch just talking. Maya was playing with her fingers.

"Do you think they saw us.. like.. kissing..?" She suddenly asked.

"I don't know, but if they did I wouldn't mind at all. Actually. I would even do it again." I said.

She smiled at me, and grabbed my hand.

"Should we go to my room?" She asked.

"Yea sure, why not?" I said while smirking at her.

"We're gonna go to my room, I'm a lil bit tired." She said to Riley while dragging me to her room.

"Alright goodnight Peaches."

Maya pushed me a bit in her room.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked while she closing the door with her back. She walked over to me and ask.

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?"

Suddenly it was really warm. And she was standind really close to me, that I kinda like.

Maya's POV

I was standing really close to him. I was like only 2 inches away from him. I don't why but I felt really nervous. I looked him in his beautifull brown eyes. He looked me up and down, then swallowed.

"Well?" I asked.

"I..uhh..I don't.. uhh I do-"

He stuttered. I cut him off by rolling my eyes, laughed a lil bit and then pulled his shirt to me and kissed him. He kissed me back. I feel his arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer to him. It felt fantastic. It felt like firework in my stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked it!!

Xoxo~Q