Chapter 10. New day.

Josh's POV

I waked up in my room. Why was I here? Wasn't I with Maya yesterday? I stand up, put on some clothes and walked to the lobby. I saw Riley and Lucas at the baywindow all happy. I walked over to them.

"Where's Maya?" I asked.

"Goodmorning to you too uncle Josh, and I don't know where Maya is."

"Sorry, goodmorning." I said looking at the ground.

"I think she's outside." Lucas said.

"Thanks cowboy." He chuckeld.

"No problem."

I walked outside to look for Maya. After i walked a bit I saw her sitting on the ground. I walked over to her and sit next to her. It felt.. akward. I don't know why, but it just felt like that. Then I broke the silence.

"So why did you actually came here?"

"Well... I actually don't know anymore." She said with a chuckle.

"Maybe it is.. because I don't feel like myself no more." She said.

"What?! What do you mean? You're still the funny, spontaneous, beautifull Maya we all know." I said just realizing I called her beautifull.

"Oh, so you think I'm beautifull?" She asked with a smirk.

"Well.. of course.." I said nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"Why thank you." She blushes. God I love it when she blushes.

"But you don't have to be nervous around me." She said.

"Wait what? How'd you know?"

"Becauseee Boing, everytime you're nervous, you scratch the back of your neck." She said poking me in my arm.

She still kept poking.

"Can you stop?" I chuckled.

"Why does it hurt? What about here? *pokes me in the chest* or here? *pokes me in my leg* or here? *pokes me in the face*

"Well if you don't stop, I'm gonna have to do this.." I attacked her then tickled her to death.

"Josh ahah stooooop aahaah." She couldn't while I was tickling her. It was fun to seeing her laugh.

Maya's POV
I got up and runned around in circles. He chased me and of course he was faster than me. He tries to push me but I quickly grabbed his shirt so he would fall with me.

We fell on the ground, with him on top of me. I was still holding his shirt. We both breathed heavily, because we were just running around. But we both couldn't stop breathing like that.

He looked me in my eyes then his eyes slowly got to my lips while he bites his own lips. I swallowed loudly. After a few seconds I pulled his shirt to me and kissed him. He kissed back.

Our kiss was full of pasion. I feel his hands slowly under my shirt. I pulled his hair but then I realize we were still outside. I break the kiss.

"Let's go inside." I said with a smirk. He nods.

Then we walked back to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry i haven't posted in a while but i have a loooooot of projects and tests. But i hope you liked this chapter

~Q