Chapter 7. Where's Maya?

Josh walk in Maya and Riley's dorm (he had an key). When he came in he saw nobody. "What the..?" He whisperd. First he goes to Riley's room, he sees her sleeping. "Okey that's good." Then he goed to Maya's room. Nobody. "Oh no." He runs to Riley's room. "RILEY, MAYA IS GONE!!" She jumps out of bed. "WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" She yelled. "She's not in her room!" He said. "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod." Josh stopped Riley. "We're gonna find her okay?" "Okay."

They walked out the dorm. "Do you have any idea where she would go?" "Not at the time, like i should kno-" she stopped herself. "What? What you thinking?!" She looked at Josh and said:  "Subway." They rush to the subway.

When they got there Riley asked to everybody she knew where Maya was (she knows them bc of Maya of course). Nobody knew where she was. They headed to the Matthews house. Riley came in crying all over the place. "Riley, honey what's wrong?" Topanga asked. Riley couldn't talk, so Josh talked. "Maya is gone." "What are you talking about?" Cory asked. "She is not in the dorm." Cory looked at Topanga. "Guys, didn't you get her note?" Topanga asked. "What note?" Josh asked worried. "Here, read it." Topanga handed Josh a note.

Maya's note
Hey guys, i'm going to the ski lodge for a while. And i'm not going for fun but i don't feel good since we got to college and when... Josh came. I just need a couple of days for myself. And i just have to bring some memories to myself. I hope you guys understand. I'll see you in a couple days. Goodbye.
~Maya
P.S. can you guys tell Riley and.. Josh. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, i'm sorry i know it's short! But hey, a little bit of drama always can come in ;) But i hope you guys liked it! And wooow i have 100 reads!! I'm pretty proud myself, hahah. Well on to the next chapter!

~Xo Q