Chapter 12. On our way

POV Maya

We were already in the car on our way home.

"Do we really need gass? The tank is like half full already."

Josh chuckled. "No, honestly I wanted to stay with you alone." He puts his hand on my leg. I smiled then grabbed his hand.

I began to feel sleepy. Josh knew it because he saw it.

"You can sleep if you want, I don't mind." He said.

I laughed a bit. "Thanks. And Josh?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you too Maya Hunter. Now go to sleep sleepyhead." (Shawn adopted her)

I chuckled and then rested my head against the window. I felt my eyes closing and everything went dark

POV Josh

It's pretty dark outside now there was no one. But I stopped the car because now, we really needed gass. So I'm gonna fill the tank. When we stopped I looked over to Maya, still sleeping. God she looked so adorable. Even when she sleeps. I saw she was a bit cold, so I grabbed a blanket from the back and put it over her. She moved a bit.

When I was about to step out I heard something.

"Josh? Where are you going? Don't leave me! Please!"

When I was about to turn around and say something, I saw she was still sleeping. Weird. Does she have nightmares about me? This can't be good. I need to talk to her, but not now.

I looked longer and then decided to fill the tank. When I paid for the gass I went back to the car. I walked outside and heard a little scream. I ran to the car, unlocked the door and saw Maya breathing heavily.

"Josh...*breathes* in..*breathes...haler." (Maya has asthma in the story)

"Yes okay okay I'll get it."

I rushed to the back of my car and grabbed it out of my backpack. I rushed back to the front and gave it to Maya. She took it in.

Omg. That was really close.

"Maya are you okay?! What happend?!?!"

"Nothing... Nothing happend."

"Maya you can't just sa-"

She cuts me off by kissing me. I was shock, but I then kissed back. She pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm fine. I always am."

"Okay."

She sat back and I started to drive. She was not fine. Not at all. And I knew she wasn't. And I'm going to find out why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's up famm?!
I hoped you liked this chapterr!
Well i dont have much to say so yea.
lol goodbye

Xo~Q