Chapter 8. Going to Maya.

Josh's POV
"I should go to her. Right?"

I thought in myself.

"Should i ask Riley to come? Or Lucas? No, no. Don't get them in trouble Josh."

I kept thinking in myself if I should go to Maya. And maybe i will.

"Ohw, I'm defenitly going."

{SKIPPING TO THE NEXT DAY}

Josh's POV
I packed my bags and got into the car. I don't know if it is a good idea. But I'm just gonna go. No matter what happens.

"What would she say? Is she gonna be happy if she sees me?"

I whisperd to myself.

"Okay Josh no more thinking, just go."

And so I did. I left the Matthews house, got in my car and left. On my way to the ski lodge.

Riley's POV
I heard some noices downstaires. I got downstaires as I saw uncle Josh packing.

"Why is he packing?"

He grabbed his bag and got out the door. I went upstairs and called Lucas.

R=Riley L=Lucas

R: Hello?

L: Hey, whats wrong? Why are you calling me in 5 in the morning?

R: I saw Josh going somewhere, and I think he's heading to the ski lodge. To Maya.

L: Okay I'm gonna pack my bag, and I 'll be at your house in 30.

R: Okay. See you then.
End call

I also started to pack bag. I write a note for my parents so they know I'll be gone the day. About 45 minutes later Lucas arrived.

"Omg where were you?" I asked.

"Sorry just some things." He answerd. "Okay." I said.

Josh's POV
It's 6:45am. I arrived. Although I was a bit nervous at first, but I just went straight in. As I went in it wasn't that busy. I saw Maya sitting in the 'bay window' drawing. {if you saw the episodes you'll understand it} I love seeing her draw. I smiled and sat next to her.

"Hey, watcha drawing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I'm so sorry it took me so long. And I'm so sorry it's so short but I hope you liked it.

Xo~Q