part 1

Hiii friends.This is the beginning of my writing career . This is my first story. I am a big fan of divyanka ,vivek. I am a fan of yhm toooo. But now a days the serial is so boring so I thought to write a short story which is in my mind from many days but I was somewhat nervous to write it . But finally I gathered some courage to write it.

So friend's bear this story as this is my  first one. I need your suggestions

So here the story starts

After nidhi and ruhi's car fell from the cliff , ishitha was shocked with the turn of events and she was standing there lifeless because ruhi was her life but now ruhi was not alive . Here Raman is also in the same condition but by the loud cry of the baby he came back to present and took the baby from ishitha and went to hospital not before glaring her but ishitha was not in a condition to respond.

After Raman went from there she mourned for her ruhi .By ruhi's death she was half dead and she thought Raman would support her in their dark phase of life.so she went to hospital in a hope that she will get some peace in her Raman arms but Raman shouted her and called her names manhoos, baanj,step mom,etc .By hearing accusations from the one who was her second life she was dead completely.

Raman told her not show her face again if he sees her any time he would kill her with his bare hands.This was enough for her she started walking aimlessly in road and reached the cliff at which ruhi was dead and jumped from the cliff.

Precap: is ishita dead?????