part 9

After returning home ishitha,adi and abhisek sat on the sofa and adi kept his head in ishitha lap and she lovingly patting his head .

Adi: I missed you so much ishimaa .I missed your love. I missed your care.I missed your scolding.I missed your cooking.Ishima I want to have dosa made by you .Will you make for me ishima please???

Ishitha: of course adi .wait for 10 min hot hot dosa made by chef ishimaa will be served to you.

Ishitha said so to lighten the moment.as ishitha went to kitchen to prepare dosa for adi.

Adi went to abhisek
Adi: uncle tomorrow is mother's day.I want to make it special for my ishimaa will you help me ???
Abhi: For sure adi her happiness means a lot to me and her happiness depends on you.So your happiness also means a lot to me . Any help you need just let me know and your work will be completed in seconds.
Adi said something to abhisek and abhisek is in awe to see a boy of 24 years is thinking about others

Abhi: yes adi I will do whatever you said to me and will let you when it is completed.I am going to complete your work until then you enjoy with your ishimaa.

Abhisek went to ishitha who was in kitchen making dosa,idli and all the food he likes.He went to her and hugged her from backwards .As she was so busy in cooking she had not observed abhisek and she was shocked at first but later recognized his touch and asked what happened
Abhisek: I am so happy to see  happiness in your eyes after so many years.I want to see it forever.
Ishitha: if you and adi are with me I am always happy. I don't need anyone else other than both of you.
Abhi went from there after informing her that he is going out for some work but not before pecking her forehead.

Before leaving he went to adi and said
Abhi: I know adi you will take care of your ishimaa but for my satisfaction I am saying please take care of her she means a lot to me and make sure she eats and take rest because in happiness she will not eat anything and keep on stressing herself.

Adi was proud of his ishima choice and happy that his ishima got what she deserves.
Adi promised that he will take care of her and abhisek went to complete the work given by adi.

After 20 min ishitha arranged the table with all his favourites and she made him settle on chair and sat beside him and asked him to eat
Adi: ishima will you feed me?
Ish: yes adi
She started feeding him lovingly he had tears in his eyes because of the love she was showering on him .He was experiencing the love of mother after 7 years .ishitha noticed the tears in his eyes.

Ish: why Are you crying adi is it that bad??
Adi : No ishimaa it's yummy and these are happy tears as I am eating your hand made food after many years
.
.
.
Precap: mother's day celebration and what surprise adi is planning????

Any guesses let me know by your comments