wedding bell rings🎊🎉

Ish: I will not tell you but I have two surprises for you both.

Abhi and adi : what is it??

Both of them asked excitedly. Ishitha chuckled as both are behaving like kids waiting for chocolate.

Ish: ok close your eyes first. Then I will show you both.

Both of them made a puppy face and closed their eyes.

Ishitha went from their and brought two persons inside and asked them to open their eyes.

Abhisek was shocked and surprised and he jumped from his place and went running to them and hugged them tight.

Abhi: Ma when you both came ??u should have called me I would have receive you both from airport.

Abhi dad: if we have informed you then the surprise would be spoiled and don't take tension ishitha came to pick both of us.

Adi was standing with confused expression as they were far away he can't hear their talks.
Abhisek parents parents observed his expression and understood the thoughts going in his mind. They called him .
Abhi mom: adi come here beta
Adi looked at ishitha .ishitha nooded her head and abhisek went to them and bent to take blessings from them

They blessed to stay happy always.

Abhisek parents hugged him and said we are abhisek mom and dad.

Ishitha is also our daughter and as you are son of my daughter then you are my grandson .

You can call us as dadi / dada

Ishitha and adi both had tears in their eyes to see the love they are showering on adi even when they are no where related to us.

Adi hugged both of them tightly and started crying.

In between tears he said

"Thanks you for accepting me as your grand son"

Ishitha was happy finally adi is getting the love of grand parents.
Abhisek parents saw ishitha asked her to join hug .she came and hugged them tightly .

Abhi: I am also here .ma, pa u Both forgot me as you got your daughter and grandson.

Abhi said to lighten the moment.

Ish and adi: papa/Dada someone is burning with jealousy.

Abhi : I am feeling jealousy you both wait I will show who is jealous.
Ish and adi started running around the Mansion and abhisek is running behind to catch them.

Abhisek parents were happy to see their son and daughter/daughter in law happy.

At last abhi caught both and both said sorry to him.and three hugged tightly.

Ish: you both don't want another surprise???

Adi and abhisek: we want

There comes a pandit. Abhisek was surprised and he understood the reason for Pandit.

All invited panditji and offered him to sit and abhi parents,adi ,ishitha sat in sofas.

Abhi dad: can you select an auspicious day for their marriage.here are their kundali.

Panditji checked the kundali

Pandit: their kundali are matched. Their is muhurtham after 10 days.if not their is no muhurtham for 6 months.
It's up to you what you want to choose.
Abhi and ishita: it's ok fix the muhurtham after 10 days.
All others looked at ishitha teasingly.
Adi: Dadi here someone are very
fast to marry.
Adi looked both of them teasingly.
Ishitha and abhisek blushed profusely.
Dadi:Ohh see their blushing.
Abhi can't take their teasing so he went from their by saying he had a meeting.
Ishitha also went from their on pretext on preparing teas and snacks for all.

After some time ishitha brought chai and snacks and offered to everyone. After fixing everything panditji left not before blessings our to be bride ishitha.

Everyone are excited for the wedding.adi was so much excited as he can see the wedding of his mom.
Ishitha was excited because now she is marrying the person whom she loves and who loves her.last time she was not happy during the wedding and she had not enjoyed any of her marriage functions.but this time she wants to live and enjoy each and every moment.

As there are only 10 days for wedding.Everyone started preparations.First adi booked the best function hall for marriage.Want to see the function hall ????

Wait until marriage😂😜

Everyone thought of going for shopping for wedding clothes in evening.Everyone had lunch and took rest for sometime.

As ishitha went to her room .she took a photo from her cupboard.
It's a family photo of bhallas and iyers.

Ish: I am so happy today as I am going to get married but I have no one from my family to bless me .I hate you Raman bhalla because of you I have no one.

Amma appa why you left your kanna .
I miss u both so much. I wish u both are present during my all functions.

And she started crying hugging frame near to heart .abhisek saw everything and went from there.

Evening:
Everyone went for shopping .abhisek and ishita want to do shopping together as they want to be color coordinated but can't spell it out.
Adi,abhi dad took abhisek with them to select his clothing.abhisek mom took ishitha with her to select her lahenga .
Almost 1 hr is completed but even 1 dress is also not finalised.

Abhisek parents understood their plight and send them both to do their shopping while they started shopping for themselves.

They both selected all their outfits.ishitha all selected suits for adi and abhisek dad and sarees for mom.
Abhi paid bill and asked to send outfits to their mansion .

Want to see outfits???

Wait guys you will see when they wear it what's so hurry ??😂😁😜

Both went to jewellery shop and selected matching jewellery.meanwhile others also completed their shopping. It was too late so they decided to have dinner
All had their dinner and reached home as everyone were tried they retired to sleep

Precap: wedding preparation

Note:I hope it's long I know it's not too long but please bear with it .sorry for not making upto you .but for sure I Will try to give my next update too long.I hope you understand@felz_ciaa