Haldi function

sorry for making u all wait for so long but thanks for waiting for this story with patience.

Haldi day:
ishitha is getting ready with the help of abhi's cousins and her friends .all are teasing her.she was blushing.after sometime she got full ready and was looking like an angel.All were praising her while she was blushing thinking of abhi's reaction.
Her cheeks turned into red just with one thought of abhi.
in this thought process she didn't noticed that someone entered the room and watching her from top to bottom open mouthed.But that someone controlled himself and thought to do the work he came for.
He came near her blindfolded her .
This broke her trance and she at first jumped with sudden act but became calm with his one touch.
Because she don't need eyes to recognize him,his one touch is sufficient for her to recognize him.I think all of u guessed that who us that someone it's none other than Abhishek.
ishitha: abhi y did u closed my eyes??
abhi: jaan there is a surprise for u

Hearing the word surprise ishitha felt very happy and very excited because whenever he gives a surprise it will not be material things .he will give her something close to her heart.
ishitha: what is it ? tell me na please
she pouted cutely.
abhi: jaan if u pout like this how can I control?? i will kiss u here and ur surprise will delay.
ishitha blushed profusely hearing his words and kept calm.
if it was other time she would not have kept calm but now she was very eager to know the surprise.

Abhi smiled at her childish behavior and kissed her on cheek.
He started walking holding her protectively and took her into a room.
abhi: jaan ready for surprise
ishitha: ever ready 😀😁
Abhi opened her eyes and ishitha excitedly opened her eyes to see the surprize .
as soon as she saw the surprise,her eyes became teary and her heart became heavy First she ram to abhi and hugged him tight and started crying .first he was shocked to see her crying but soon he was worried and asked her the reason of it.
Abhi: why r u crying jaan ?? don't u like the surprise.
ishitha: i am not crying abhi this is because I can't control my happiness .Thank u abhi for coming into my life.U don't need words to understand me.

the surprise is "IYER AND BHALLA"
familes (except raman and Shagun)
abhi :jaan see all r waiting for u go and meet them.we both will talk later.
ishitha nodded her head and went to them.
all the members eyes were filled with tears of happiness seeing their love for each other.
seeing other ishitha whom they don't know that even exist.
she went to them and hugged amma and appa and cried saying I missed u both so much.
amma and appa: we too miss u kanna .sorry for not coming to u until now.
she then went to a person who loved her and stood by her more than her own family.she stood against her own son to give justice to her daughter in law.
That is none other than mummyji
ishitha hugged her tightly
Toshi: aishe nai rote hai puttar.dekh ham sab agayaa tujhe dekana.Dekho puttar tere makeup karab ho raha hai tere pati hamko datagaaa
she said to change her mood and ishitha smiled.
ishitha: aishe hi haste hai puttar.
kitne sona lag rahi hai kisi ni naar na lagee.
saying so she kept a black dot behind her ear.
Then she hugged remaining members and cried her heart content.After feeling light she became normal.
she went to abhi and thanked him for this beautiful surprise
abhi: Anything for my jaan
He side hugged her pecked her forehead lovingly and she closed her eyes feeling peaceful.
Abhi went from there by telling her to adjust the makeup and come soon as everyone are waiting for u downstairs.Before he could ho down ishitha applied haldi to him saying she is first one to apply haldi to him.Abhi smiled and left thinking of a plan to apply her haldi first .
Abhi went downstairs as his haldi started. Everyone applied haldi to him whole body and soon he was completely filled with haldi.
the same haldi should be applied to ishitha.Ishitha came down looking ethereal and at the same time abhi was going up to his room to freshen up and as both of them came to same point.abhi rubbed his cheek to ishitha cheek infront of everyone.
Everyone started clapping and younger ones started whistling.

ishitha haldi started and it also completed with lots of teasings smiles
ishitha was happy watching everyone enjoying unlike her first marriage.
Ishitha was taken up to bath.
As soon as she entered the room she went to washroom.She was shocked .
Because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhi standing there with the same clothes.abhi was smirking at her naughtily.she understood everything and her cheeks turned darker red.He smiled seeing his effect on her.
Ishitha: abhi what r u doing here ??
Go from here if anyone comes it won't look good.
Abhi started moving towards her and she was moving backwards until she was hit by wall.He blocked her between wall and his arms.
Abhi: jaan how can anyone come inside your bathroom ??
Ishitha was not in a state to answer and she closed her eyes tight due to proximity.
Abhi started moving his finger on her face sensuously.
She started breathing heavily and felt weak on her knees and hugged him
tightly.
He lift her chin up and placed his lips on her and started kissing her slowly.
Both started kissing each other hungrily and after sometime broke the kiss due to air.
Abhi: jaan this is enough for me now.
I will make u mine only after marriage.
Ishitha looked at him lovingly and she kissed him on his lips which was shock for him sensing him not responding she bit his lower lip and he opened his mouth and she marked her victory.
He smiled in between the kiss seeing her junglibilli avatar.
Both broke the kiss after ages.Abhishek left from there went to his room to freshen up but with geniune smile on his face.
Ishitha condition was not less she was blushing by tracing her lips.

Precap: surprise for abhi and marriage.