part 5

sorry guys for making you all wait for these many days but my exams are going on but I thought to write a part for u all .Thank u guys who are reading my story. Thank u harmusna ur words means a lot to me

The story continues
In Delhi Raman was not the same person who ishita used to love he was changed completely. He married shagun. He was rude,arrogant and a heartless person. He behaves properly only with pihu,his daughter. Adi came to know about ishitha and hate Raman because he was the reason his mom was not with him. Adi was the shadow of his ishima. As adi thinks ishitha was dead but he wants to keep her alive so he changed his name as adi ishitha bhalla . He continued his guitar learning as his ishima loves guitar. He is dentist now as he wants to be as his ishimaa. Now he was planning to start an orphanage for kids with his hard earned money on the name of his ishima as his loves kids.iyer family doesn't talk with bhalla family as bhalla family is the cause of their daughter death.But they talk with adi and pihu because they are ishitha children but they can't meet them often because Raman won't them to meet them.pihu knows about ishita but treat shagun as her mother because she don't the complete flashback. Bhalla family are missing ishita a lot but they can't even take her name because of Raman.

On other side ishitha and abhisek reached Delhi,her eyes were filled as she back to her place after 7 years and she was missing her ruhi and her daughter.
She smiled sarcastically as she even don't know her own daughter name.
By seeing her face abhisek understood what was running in her mind .He hugged her tight she shocked due to sudden act but she reciprocated the hug as she needs it badly as all the bad memories came in front of her eyes.She understood why he did that and fell in love with him again because he knows her more than herself. After sometime he broke the hug but not before pecking her forehead lovingly. She was feeling out of the world . She has all the qualities of her dream boy. She was feeling blessed for having him in her life.They started their journey to their mansion waiting for new life.
Note: Ishitha and abhisek owns a chain of  companies named abhish group of industries.It was the biggest and famous firm allover the world it was due to hard work of both ishita and abhisek.So they have mansion all over world . They even have a mansion in Delhi named abhish manison.

Abhisek brought this mansion after knowing about their arrival to India and decorated as per ishitha taste and ishita don't know about it as he want to surprise her.After a journey of 2 hours they were before a beautiful mansion .Ishitha was seeing the mansion with open mouth as it was completely in her taste as it was her dream house.

In happiness she hugged him tightly and pecked his cheek he was shocked with her act and she was blushing promfusely at her own act

  They went inside hand in hand. She was awestruck with the arrangement inside the house. At entrance there was a huge photo from their engagement and the mansions was filled with all his and her photos which makes her remember the beautiful 7 years in their life which has no mark of sadness or pain except the pain of loosing ruhi and her parents and her own daughter.

After both went to their room and took rest as they have to leave for award function.

What happens at award function?
Will ishra meet??????
What will be Raman reaction??