part 3

" now I have no one in my life except u because today when I was in need of a shoulder to mourn over my daughter death nobody are there even my husband whom I loved to death but u stood for me so whatever ur decision be I will be with you"
He was overwhelmed with her words and told her that he want her to come with him to USA .
She was shocked and asked him
" what about your job here??"
" I don't need that job which cannot save the life of an innocent kid" he said feeling guilty and bowing his head down.
Her eyes become teary with the rememberence of ruhi and said to him that
" it is not your mistake it's my destiny"
" are u ready to come with me" he asked
She nodded.

Note : In this story abhisek does not belong to any village his parents stay in USA and they have their business there.He came to India because be loves India and want to serve the nation.

He is very happy that she had agreed
to come with him and started jumping and dancing in happiness and hugged her tightly and said thank u.later he realized what he had done and broke the hug and said "sorry" to her.She said it's ok we are friends after all .
"Friends for life" he replied happily
Then he made her eat food that he brought for her and told her to rest in mean time he will arrange tickets and complete all the formalities for resigning his job .
He went and she too slept tired of events that took place today.
In iyer house everyone are tensed because it has been one day that ishitha is missing and they were not able to find her. Then bala got a call
that a man had seen her going to the cliff and jumped from there

Bala was shocked and phone fell off from his hands and his eyes become red with tears and anger without saying anything he went directly to bhalla house and shouted"RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA COME OUT"
Then Raman and other family members came out and asked him why are u here leave my place
Bala went to him held him by coller
" what have u done to her my brave little sister committed suicide because of you""u are her murderer"
Everyone were shocked and started crying bitterly.Raman stood there heart broken and left the place and went to their room which contains her memories a d slept their crying for her.

Ishitha and abhisek left for US after 2 days

Precap: leap of 7 years