part 2

On other side bhalla family  reached home with the baby. Then iyer family came and asked them about ishita then Raman said not to take her name in his house and she is the murderer of his daughter and went to his room with baby not before asking neelu to bring milk for the baby.

The iyer's were shocked with Raman behavior and started searching for ishita and searching continued for 5 hours but no one could find her.All came home with disappointed faces.

Abishek and his team was searching for ruhi and nidhi body and in mean time he saw ishitha coming there and trying to commit suicide and he saved her and asked her where is Raman  but she was not in a state to tell anything  to him she was continuously blabbering that she is the murderer of  ruhi and so on .Abhisek was shocked with her words and after coming out of shock he asked her who said these words to her. She said "Raman"

After hearing Raman name abhisek was shocked beyond limits and he was very angry on Raman for his words to ishita. He took ishitha she was not ready to live she wants to die and go to her ruhi. She was going on blabbering the same thing and going out of control.abhisek tried to bring her to normal but she was not listening to her so he hugged her tight she was emotionally drained off so she fell unconscious in his arms.

He took her to his home and called doctor and doctor said there was no danger just she was tired and doctor gave her injection and went from there asked abhisek to give her food after she gets her conscious.

He sat beside her and patting her and was thinking " he always respected her and loved her as a friend and today his friend needs him most and he would do anything that would bring smile on her face "

After few hours she woke up and observed the place and trying to get up from bed but before that she fell down as she was very weak.and before she fell down two strong arms saved her from falling she closed her eyes in fear and he was observing her angelic face and lost in her.

After some time  he came back to present and took her in his arms and kept her on bed. Both were silence.At last he broke the silence and asked her

"How are you feeling now"
"Better" she replied
After that what happened that day came to her mind and she started crying and he was not able to see her like that and asked her to calm herself
He asked her
"Do u want to go to ur house??"
" my house I don't have any house " she replied sarcastically.
And continued " house is a place where everyone loves you but now in that house no one loves me and even don't want to see my face then how can I go there"
He listened her carefully and asked
" Do you think me as your friend??"
" yes of course when no one were there for me u were with me"she replied.
(remember guys during ghost drama)
"Then I took a decision for you as a friend will you agree with it" he asked her with some doubt of rejection

Precap: what will be the decision??? Will she agree with the decision????

U are my lifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara