Part 7

By hearing her words abhisek heart was filled with happiness and proud to have her.He couldn't control his happiness and side hugged her as she was already seeing into eyes with all the love her love for him and they had eyelock their eyelock was broke by claps of audience and abhisek pecked her forehead.

Raman was burning with anger and jealousy by seeing ishitha closer to abhi .
Host:  How are you feeling to have her in your life?
Abhisek:Hello everyone before I answer your question I would like to thank the organizers of this award function for inviting us .Coming to your question, Before her entry into my life I was just breathing . After her entry I started to enjoy my life to fullest .She knows more about me than I know about myself.We are there for each other for every happy and sad moment.She treats my parents as her parents and they care more for  her than me. She is my heartbeat .She is my strength without her beside me I can't even take a step.
I want to confess one thing to ishitha in front of the whole world.

Abhi to ishita:

THANK YOU FOR COMING IN MY LIFE.BEFORE 7 YEARS YOU HAVE ENTERED MY LIFE AS A FRIEND BUT NOW YOU HAVE BECAME REASON FOR ME TO SURVIVE.THIS FAME AND SUCCESS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU WITHOUT YOU I WAS NOTHING AS I WAS SEVEN YEARS BEFORE. I CAN'T PROMISE TO GIVE YOU A LIFE FULL OF HAPPINESS BUT I PROMISE WHENEVER YOU NEED ME I WILL BE WITH YOU. I WILL FULFILL YOUR EVERY WISH BEFORE YOU EXPRESS THEM AS MY HEART TELLS THEM. IF YOU ARE SAD I WILL BECOME A CLOWN TO MAKE TO SMILE.IF YOU ARE WITH ME HELL ALSO SEEMS TO BE HEAVEN .WILL YOU BE MINE FOREVER??

Ishitha happiness has no boundaries for his for her. Her eyes were full of tears of happiness.In happiness she is not able to say anything so she nodded her head and hugged him tight and he too reciprocated the hug.

Adi was watching all these and was happy that his mom got what she deserves and happy for her decision.

Raman was angry,jealous,hurt.
Host : Such a beautiful couple may your life filled with happiness and let's start award distribution

May I request abhisek and ishita to give announce best CEO of the year.

Abhi:the
Ish:best
Abhi :ceo
Ish :of
Abhi :the
Ish: year
Abhi:goes to
Ish: RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA
Ishitha gave him angry glare. He came to stage and took the award for both of them hands.
Raman want to talk to ishita but thought it's not the right time as she was on stage.
After award distribution abhish sat in the table allotted for them.Raman ,adi,bhalla family everyone are trying to talk to her but they were stopped by their bodyguard.
Adi reached the abhish table and called ISHIMAA
Ishitha heart was telling that her adi was calling her as she turn back she saw a handsome boy in twenties .it didn't even take a second for her to recognize her adi . In next second adi hugged his ishimaa tight and started crying bitterly with a fear that if he leaves her she will disappear. She want to break the hug and wipe his tears but he was not ready to do it.

Adi: why ishima why you left me.I know ishimaa you left me because papa has said those words to u na but if you had asked me once I would have come with you .I was living a life which is even worse than hell without you. Whyy you left mee
He was crying bitterly and ishitha was in tears with the pain her adi had gone through because of her.

Ish: shhhh... adi don't cry
see your ishimaa is in front you now and will not leave you again.
She broke the hug and pecked his forehead and he was very happy to get her mom love after 7 years.

Abhisek is happy to see mother son duo and prayed to keep her happy as she deserves it .

After ishitha adi came and hug abhisek and thanks him for taking care of ishima and loving her.