Part 6

In office,Mihir told Raman about award function and he was nominated for best CEO of the year and he should be there with the family. Raman agreed and went to home. He told everyone about award function as we all know shagun jumped from her place with  excitement and said proudly" Raman congratulations I know you will win the award. I will also come with you as I am the wife of the Best CEO of the year"

Raman: yeah whatever
As pihu listened as her father Will be going to receive the award she came to him and hugged his legs and said "congrats papa".
Raman smiled at her and lifted her in arms and said thanks baby.
" Will you come to see papa receiving the award?" He asked.
" yup papa without me how can you receive the award and I have to look best " she said excited waiting to see her papa receiving award.
Adi too listened the news but he has no expressions on his face neither happiness nor sadness .Shagun asked adi " Come adi congratulate papa going to receive BEST CEO OF THE YEAR AWARD"
Adi completely ignored shagun words." Dadi dadu bye I am getting late to clinic many patients are waiting for me"adi replied.
Shagun stopped him on the way and asked " Award function is tonight and we all want u to be there will you come?"
"I am not at all interested to come to the function but I will come there as ADITHYA ISHITA BHALLA to raise funds for kids orphanage which is on my ishima name"

Listening adi words Raman glares him angrily for taking the name of the lady but adi left from there before Raman could speak anything.

All the bhalla family went to their room and took some rest.

EVENING:
After getting ready for the party in beautiful white gown she was looking like an angel came from heaven. She took a photo from her suitcase which is the family photo
"Adi sorry beta i know u hate me lot for leaving u alone but don't misunderstand that ur ishimaa doesn't love you . I love you a lot but I can't be with you.I have moved on but this doesn't change the love for you in my heart. You will always be in my heart whether I am with you or not .
I don't know how are you looking now,what are you doing now . Once I want to see you beta please once come to your ishimaa please beta" she was crying bitterly kissing adi photo .

Abhisek came to her room to check whether she was ready or not but what he had seen has filled his heart with tears. He was not able to see her like that he had seen her crying for ruhi and adi in nights in all these 7 years .

He ran to her and hugged her tight she too hugged him back "I want to see my adi and my daughter for once abhi " asked him in between her tears.

" Shhh don't cry jaan they will come to today award function and you can meet them there "

After hearing his words she was now ok and his words strike her mind if my kids will present at function then Raman bhalla will also be there .
Her facial expressions changed to anger and said " Because of you Raman bhalla I lost my everything and I will show you who ishitha iyer is and make sure you will feel what I felt in these 7 years. Before7 years I don't have anyone to stand by me and know I have my abhi to be in every thick and thin of my life and be ready to face me Raman bhalla"
She stood up from her place cleared her face and applied minimal makeup and both of them left to award function.

Bhalla family ,Raman ,shagun and pihu reached the function and sat on the table which was alloted for them.adi also came but sat far from them.
Host : Today's chief guests Abhish will be coming here in few minutes
Everyone were confused with the name and were eager to see who are they .

Note : Anyone don't who abhish are because anyone from India had not seen them before.
There comes our couple there were fully surrounded by bodyguards
And lots of media people because they came in front of media after many years.Everyone even Raman and shagun tried to see them but they can't.

Host: Here comes the world best business tycoons ABHISH owner of ABHISH group of Industries
Then ishitha and abhisek turn their faces .bhalla family ,Raman shagun were shocked.

Raman and shagun:ishita
Adi : ishimaa this means my ishimaa is alive yayyyyyy I am very happy today.
Ishitha had seen them she saw pihu and she became emotional but she did not show it on her face and she was searching for adi but she can't recognize adi as he was sitting far from bhalla family.
Her trance was broken by host.
Host: Welcome mam and sir
Abhish: thank you
Host: Everyone here are eager to know what does abhish mean ??
Ishitha: abhi means abhisek
Abhisek: ish means ishitha
Abish means abhisek and ishita they said in union .
Host: Mam here is a question for you what us the secret of your success ??
Ishitha: My success is because of the employees they work day and night to take our company to heights.As everyone say " Behind every successful man there will be a women" But this is reverse in my case. If everyone finds a man like him every women will be successful. 
Host : can we know who is that man ???
Ishitha: why not he is in front of you all catching my hand as I am his breadth.He is none other than Abhishek my fiance,my life , my god, my saviour.

Everyone there were watching the couple in awe.
But Raman was shocked to see ishitha with other man and to know that ishitha had moved on.

PRECAP: GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND COMMENT ME