part 12

Adi : Now I invite my ishima on to the dias and say few words.
Ishitha walked to the podium and adi went near abhisek and sat with him .
Ish: First I would like to thank god for giving a son like adi to me. Next thanks everyone who are here to bless him.Thanks adi for making this day so much special for me. Before 10 years, this day always reminds me about my inability to be mom. Then one day an angel named RUHI came into my life and changed my life. I became a mom.
Then I got a son ADI who used to hate me at the beginning and one day he too started loving me I thought I achieved everything in the world and I don't need anything then one day an evil came and took an angel from me and I was heartbroken and I went to commit suicide forgetting I had a son who can't live  without me.Sorry adi for not being there for you when you need me the most.I thought you hate me so I left you and went to america.After 7 years I again came to adi so that I can see you once.After coming here to India I got to know my son loves me. Now I have everything in my life a son who loves me beyond everything and a life partner who brings the world upside down for my happiness.love you both a lot.

Ishitha gave flying kiss😘😘 to both of them. and both of them went to stage and hugged her.

Everyone who is watching them are blessing for their happiness. They are perfect family.

On other side as everything is live

In bhalla house Mr.bhalla was surfing channels then he saw the inauguration ceremony. Then he called everyone and they had seen everything

Raman(in mind): I lost my everything in my anger I lost my love ishitha .due to my ignorance I lost my son.These three are looking as a perfect family.I hope these three live a happy life. Abhisek keeps her happy. Now I have only pihu in my life.

Raman with heart broken went to his room .bhalla family has tears in their eyes due to mother and son unconditional love. Shagun is feeling jealous of ishitha for getting unconditional love from adi and abhisek. Adi is with her for almost 20 years but treats only ishitha as his mom.Raman still loves ishitha and  married her only for pihu.While all others are happy for ishitha happiness.

Ishitha,adi and abhisek played with the kids in the orphanage and had lunch with them and returned to home in evening. All of them were tired so they went to rest .all of them rested for two hours . Ishitha called adi and abhisek downstairs and

Ish: I want to talk to you both something important.
Adi and abhisek: what is it???

Precap: what ishitha wants to tell both????????
Guess guysss

And post it in the comment plzz😁😍😘