My Cat

• Dedicated to Myself *^_^*

Dear Mr. Whiskers,

I know we haven't always gotten along, you sometimes keep me up at night when you race around my house for some reason I still haven't figured out, or I pick you up and snuggle even though I know you hate it. We have to try to work things out though, we do live together and as room mates we should at least try to be friends with each other.

If we were friends, you might want to sit near me on the couch then I won't pick you up to pet you, you could play with me all day instead of running around the house at night. If this were to happen I could buy you more catnip toys or even some plants and cat grass for you. Just think about all that could be possible if you were to try being friends with me, I bought you for feline affection after all.

If you don't want to be friends that's fine with me. I will leave you alone to do your own thing and try my best to not pick you up even though it makes me feel better to have a fluffy cat in my arms to hold. You can continue staring at me from across the room, watching me make dinner for myself. Life will go on for both of us, and you can be happy.

All I ask is that you do try, please let me just be your friend Mr. Whiskers. A nice purr when I pet your head would make me happy if only for a few moments before my lonliness sets in again. You are my companion so it would just be nice if you acted like one. As a kitten you would sleep with me on my pillow, what happened to that?

Sincerely,

Cat Lady.