My Pillow

Dear Pillow,

Thank you for always being there for me whenever I needed something to soak up my tears or hold my head. I can't even count the number of times your comfy poofiness has comforted me and made me feel so much better about something bad that happened in my life. I want to say thank you using this letter, so please take this all as truth, not lies or slander.

I am sorry about the past pillows and in the future I will replace you as well, even pillows lose their pillowiness. I still remember all the times you kept my feelings locked inside of you and all the times you held my head as I slept. 

Hopefully someday I won't need a pillow to catch my tears but for now I am so glad I have one. Even knowing you are inaminate and therefore don't really have a choice in staying or leaving, but I still take comfort in your embrace. 

The only negative in our relationship is the wetness my tears bring to you. I don't like trying to sleep when the pillow is wet and it is highly uncomfortable. That's why I'm glad I have blankets to cover it slightly and make it a little easier to sleep at night. Please don't ever leave me for without you I might not be able to cope with every day sadness. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Depressed and Lonely