Library Admirer (Peter Parker)

Y/n had always loved books and writing. It was one of her hobbies and passions. She decided to get a job in a library. Even though that had nothing to do with writing. She loved the smell of a new book. She loved the quiet. She loved that how on break she could just sit and write on a couch in peace.

But there was this guy. He was always there looking at the same book. The book was 'Maze Runner" which Y/n had read and thought was amazing. She had also seen the movie and thought Dylan O'Brien  did an amazing job as Thomas.

Besides that he would always stare at her as she put the books on the shelves. He never checked the book out he would just leave it there and come back the next day. He always came at around 3 pm.

He had a book bag so she guessed he would come after his day at school. She loved how he would push his glasses up and look down at the book as she would casually look at him.

But this day was different. He came in without glasses and she barely recognized him.

She put the books on the shelves from the cart. She felt a presence and looked up. There he stood with his hands on the back of his neck looking nervous.

"Uh..hi" he said smiling a little and rubbing his neck.

"Do you need help with anything?" Y/n asked stopping what she was doing. "Umm, yes  actually"

"What do you need help with?" Y/n questioned while he wouldn't make eye contact.

"I was wondering if you had Maze Runner: Scorch Trials..?"He asked. ( I'm reading this one now hehe XD )

She walked over to the shelf he was always at and he followed. She pulled the book out that was directly beside the first Maze Runner.

She handed it to him slightly touching his fingers. His cheeks went a faint pink. He just wanted an excuse to talk to her.

She smiled at him and went back to stacking and shelving books.

He sighed as he still stared at her wishing she would reciprocate the feelings.

The next day Y/n decided to make a move.

Peter came in and went straight to his same shelf and grabbed "The Scorch Trials" He opened and saw a sticky note on the first page.

I find it very adorable that you come in here everyday to see me. You're so sweet and very kind. Hopefully you'll give me a call.
***-***-****
-Y/n

He looked around and saw her smiling at him blushing. He smiled back and took the note.

He knew he would definitely call her tonight.