Thanksgiving (Peter Parker)

F/c- Favorite color

Today was a great holiday that almost everyone enjoyed. Not gonna lie,mostly for the food. But also because you get to be with your family that you barely get to see, or friends who were like family.

Y/n had been invited to a special thanksgiving at Tony Stark's house. All the Avengers were going to be there. Including her BFF Peter Parker. They were always there for each other and we're connected at the hip.

She was super excited to see everyone again. She got dressed in a f/c dress. Then hit the road. She drove all the way to Tony's house and got out the car still in awe at how big and beautiful his house was.

She sometimes couldn't believe she was best friends with superheroes let alone being invited to Tony's house on a special holiday.

Y/n felt a little anxious as she knocked on the door. She was holding some chocolate chip cookies in a small container as she waited for the door to be opened.

Pepper opened the door with a sweet smile on her face. "Y/n! I'm glad you could make it." Pepper gave her a hug and moved over so Y/n could walk in.

Y/n felt the warm air as she walked in and could smell the delicious smell of turkey. She took off her coat and hung it on the coat rack beside the door.

Y/n walked into the dining room and put her cookies on the table full of wonderful food. She turned around and there stood Steve and Bucky.

"Hey guys!" She said and they both stopped talking and looked at her. They both gave her a hug as she was in the middle being crushed by their strength.

"We've missed you!" Bucky said pouting a little. She chuckled and they walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

They all then waited for the others to arrive. One after another people started to show up Natasha, Thor, Bruce,Wanda, Vision and Clint.

Y/n was starting to wonder where Peter was. Dinner was about to start. Next thing she knew she heard a soft knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Y/n said jogging a little to the door. She opened the door and Peter stood there with a little bit of dirt on his face and his hair all out of place. She raised an eyebrow as he held some muffins in his hands

He smoothed his hair down a little but one hair was out of place. She walked close to him and his cheeks went a little pink.

She patted the piece of hair down and backed away. "Sorry. I had a Spider-Man emergency." He put his hand behind his neck.

"When do you not?" She grabbed the muffins and let him in. He took off his coat and put it on the rack. Everyone was already sitting at the table waiting for us to join them.

They all sat beside each other and sang grace. Then they sighed in, everything looked so good and delicious that Y/n put everything on her plate.

Y/n started to eat and everyone started to have their side conversations.  About 10 minutes into them eating the great dinner. Tony stood up and tapped his fork against his glass cup.

All the conversations stopped and everyone looked at Tony. "Thank you everyone for coming to this wonderful dinner. Now we will go around and say what we are thankful for." Tony said smiling and starting with him, they then went around to each person who talked about what they were thankful for.

It finally got to Peter. He stood up and began to speak. "Hey everyone. I'm happy to be here with my second family. I'm grateful for each and everyone of you. I am also kind of grateful for being bitten by a radioactive spider even though it hurt like a bitch!" He exaggerated as everyone chuckled.

"But on a serious note I am also grateful to this one sitting next to me." He turned towards you and looked into your eyes.

"We have been best friends for a long time. I am grateful to have you with me when I need you the most. You always cheer me up just by talking to me and laughing at my cringy jokes." He chuckled and she gave him a sweet smile with her cheeks turning a rosy pink.

"I just want you to know that. I love you." He ended and the boys whispered "finally" and the girls gushed with excitement.

"I love you too Peter." She smiled and got up and hugged him. He kissed her on her cheek and then on her lips.

Everyone hooped and hollered as they moved there lips together. They pulled away both of them blushing.

She was so happy and also grateful that her dream was finally real and that he loved her just as much as she loved him.