On Set (Tom Holland)

Y/n walked up to the Pinewood Studios. Tom had invited her to set of his new appearance as Spider-Man in Captain America:Civil War. He was way more excited than she was, she was excited to meet all the actors since she loved superheros. She thought it was awesome that her best friend (friend zoned) was going to play a well known superhero.

She finally got to the set and stood there in awe. There was a bunch of cameras with lots of hustle and bustle. She went up to a man in a hat and asked "Can you show me where the trailers are?"

"Sure, right this way." he started to walk as she followed watching all the sets around them. She finally got to a bunch of trailers and the man left her to it.

She looked at all the names on the doors.

Chris Evans-Captain America

Robert Downey Jr.- Iron Man

Anthony Mackie- Falcon

Tom Holland~Spider-Man

She went up to the door and knocked the door was swung open and there he stood. He smiled at her and hugged her "I'm glad you made it come on in!"

She walked in and saw Chris Evans and Robert sitting on the couch. "Is this your girlfriend, Holland?" Robert asked raising an eyebrow. Tom blushed ,"No We're just friends" she said while blushing a faint pink.

"Well nice to meet you I'm Ro-" he was abruptly stopped "I know who you are, I'm Y/n" she smiled. She shook Chris and his hand and sat on the couch with them.

"So what's it like being a hero?" she said smiling at Tom as he grabbed a bottle of water from his mini fridge. "It's crazy, it doesn't even feel real"

"Kid, you are gonna be great and I can see plenty of movies and cameos in your future." Chris smiling his signature smile.

A lady with a clipboard walked in "Rob and Tom we need you for the next scene" she said and walked out

"I'll see you later" Tom said while him and Rob left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey guys we're back." Tom said as he walked in the trailer with Robert. Chris was tickling Y/n over and over as she tried to make him stop. Tom stood there watching them, not saying a word. She laughed as Chris was smiling down at her. He looked up and saw Tom giving him a death glare. He stopped tickling her and Y/n got up with tears in her eyes from laughing so much.

She looked over and saw Tom looking mad. "Sorry man" Chris said as Y/n looked confused. Tom sat down and Robert still stood awkwardly.

Tom didn't talk as Robert, Chris and Y/n talked about the movie and what they're favorite movies were in general.

Chris flirted with Y/n as Tom looked away angrily. Robert and Chris had to leave to go film a scene together.

Tom and Y/n sat there in silence "Why were you acting that way?" She asked breaking the silence.
"What do you mean?" He asked not looking up, Y/n sighed. "Why weren't you talking?" She questioned confused at his behavior.

"I just didn't have anything to say" he crossed his arms over his chest. "Tom, were you jealous?" She teased smirking at him. He still didn't look up, she walked over and sat beside him. She hugged him and he hesitantly put his arms around her.

"It's just they are both good looking guys and I don't want you leave me for them" he said sighing. "Look, no one can replace you. As a friend or more." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He faintly blushed and smiled at her finally looking up.

He gave her a quick peck on the lips but, she pulled his face back to hers locking their lips together. She could feel his heart beating fast against her as she had her body close to his. He smiled through the kiss and moved his lips with her softly.

"Uh I should probably see if they need me on set for a-anything" he stuttered putting his hand on the back of his neck. He left the trailer leaving Y/n there. She touched her lips still feeling his on hers.

That was one hell of a kiss.