Baby?! (Tom Holland)

Request- Grumpy_Soccer_Star13
Tom Holland x Reader where they argue and she leaves. But she ends up in a car accident making the car flip over. Then at the hospital they tell her she's pregnant. A couple years later the baby girl is helping Tom propose.

A/n- Sorry, if these seem repetitive. I just get a lot of requests to where the reader is in an accident. I hope you enjoy!

B/g/n- Baby Girl Name

"Tom, I'm just tired of it!" Y/n exclaimed with tears in her eyes. Tom started to walk towards her, "I promise, there's nothing between Zendaya and me." He said and she backed away from him.

"I just need some space." She said and then headed for the front door. "I'll be waiting whenever your ready." Tom said after her. She hesitated with her hand on the doorknob. She sighed twisted it and headed out to her car for a drive to clear her mind.

As she drove, she thought to herself about how she was overreacting. Tom would never cheat on her and she shouldn't listen to stupid rumors. As she was thinking she didn't realize she was swerving a little. She then hit a pole that caused her car to flip over.

Y/n woke up to a blinding light and a nurse checking her out. "What happened?" Y/n asked weakly and the nurse smiled down at her. "You were in a bad accident and thankfully your baby is safe." The nurse replied.

"Baby?!" Y/n exclaimed and then the nurse looked at her curiously. "You didn't know?" The nurse asked and Y/n shook her head.

"Your boyfriend is waiting outside, you should probably tell him." The nurse said and then left the room.

Y/n then saw Tom walk in with red eyes, "Hey. I'm sorry I overreacted." Y/n said sadly and Tom shook his head. "It's not your fault, it's those stupid magazines." Tom replied and then put his hand on her cheek.

"Tom....there's something I need to tell you." Y/n said biting her lip. Tom looked up as if to tell her to continue. She took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant." She said.

A big smile came over Tom's face, Y/n felt herself be filled with relief. He then kissed her on her lips, "I'm gonna be a dad!" He exclaimed and she laughed at his excitement. She was so excited to have this baby with him.

-2 years later-

"Tom? B/g/n?" Y/n asked as she came through the front door. She put the grocery bags on the kitchen counter and looked around the house. Tom and B/g/n were not to be seen.

Y/n saw rose petals leading towards their backyard. Curious she followed them, when she got outside she saw Tom and B/g/n.

"What's going on?" Y/n asked and B/g/n had a big smile on her face. She was holding a little ring box. Y/n's eyes widened then looked over to Tom who was smiling.

He got on his knee and Y/n put her hand over her mouth. B/g/n handed the ring box to Tom. "Y/n, I love you so much. You mean the absolute world to me." Tom said and she felt tears stream down her face.

"When I started to date you, I just knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. B/g/n was just the cherry on top." He said and then looked over to their cute little girl.

"Will you marry me?" Tom asked and opened the ring box. The ring glimmered in the light and Y/n smiled down at him. "Yes, of course!" Y/n replied and Tom got up from his knee. He put the ring on her ring finger and brought her into a kiss.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. They then pulled away and B/g/n was clapping her tiny little hands together.

They both giggled at her cuteness, Tom picked B/g/n up and started to tickle her. "Thanks for helping me little bug." Tom said as she giggled. Y/n smiled at the sight and Tom smiled back at her. They were finally one big family.