Winter Trip (Bradley Baker)

A/n- This is an imagine about Bradley who Tom plays in Edge of Winter. I have only seen the movie once so sorry if some things aren't accurate. This was requested by- -Flower_Queen- . This one is pretty long.

Bradley and you have been friends since you can remember. Y/n was his next door neighbor and it was hard to believe that he was going to be moving to London. She wanted to spend as much time as you could with him before he left.

She had decided to ask to go with Caleb and him on there trip to see their Dad. His mom agreed and she was beyond ecstatic this would be the first time she would meet his father.

Bradley and Caleb didn't seem that happy about going and you kind of wondered why. Wouldn't they be happy to see their father again?

"Y/n, are you sure you want to come with us. It might be boring for you." Bradley asked her. While Caleb stared out the window at the snow.

"I think i'll be fine." She assured him smiling. He smiled back and looked down at his phone. She looked out the window as they passed mountains covered in a white sheet of snow. There were no buildings in sight as they passed only land.

The car finally came to a stop and everyone unbuckled there seat belts. Everyone got out of the car and headed towards the cabin. His mother knocked on the wooden door.

Everyone stood there for a minute shivering a little at the cool air. A man answered the door with a small smile. He looked rugged and he had dirty blonde hair and some scruff.

"Hey." He said in a raspy voice. He talked to Bradley's mom as Y/n paid no attention and watched the snowflakes as they fell onto the ground.

It was so peaceful. It felt like Y/n was in a place where everything was just quiet.

They finally stopped talking and Y/n headed in with Bradley and Caleb. He looked at you questioningly "I don't remember having a daughter." He joked.

She chuckled "I'm Bradley's friend Y/n." She replied. Elliot (their dad) looked at Bradley who's cheeks were a faint pink. Bradley walked into the room he was sharing with Caleb.

Y/n walked in and only saw the two beds. "Sorry, I had no idea you were coming. But, you can share a bed with one of the boys." Elliot stated.

She looked at Caleb who was smirking at her and she groaned. She set her bag on the same bed as Bradley and smiled at him. He chuckled and Elliot left the room for them.

"It's going to be so boring here." Bradley sighed sitting on the bed as Caleb was rummaging under the bed. Caleb pulled out a rifle.

"Woah." He gasped and held it in his hands. Bradley walked over "Hey, leave that alone." he slightly yelled. Y/n still sat on the bed looking at the rifle.

They both wrestled with the rifle until Elliot barged in and separating the two. He took the gun out of Caleb's hands "What do you think you're doing?!" He exclaimed.

Y/n was taken back by his sudden anger towards his son. He seemed to notice and lowered his voice. "A gun is not a toy." He sighed and put it back.

He then told them to rest up since they had a big day tomorrow. He had something planned but Y/n had no clue what.

She blushed a little to herself realizing she had to share a bed with Bradley. Even though they were just best friends. Y/n had a soft spot for him. It was a little crush, honestly a BIG one.

She went in the bathroom and changed into pajama pants and a plain shirt. She walked out and saw that Bradley was already lying down. She looked over and Caleb was already trying to sleep.

She headed over to the bed and pulled the covers back. Bradley moved over closer to the wall as Y/n got under the covers.

She pulled the covers back over her and laid there on her back looking at the ceiling. Bradley looked at the ceiling with her. "So what's it like seeing your dad again?" She questioned still looking at the white ceiling.

"It's just the same, I guess." He sighed and turned to face her. She turned to face him also and stared into his eyes.

"I know it's hard seeing your mom with someone else." She sighed, him feeling her warm breath on his face.

"Yea it's weird. One moment they were together and now it's like they're strangers." He ran his fingers through his brown hair.

Y/n grabbed his hand hesitantly and held it in hers. She smiled at him and he smiled back. She looked deep into his eyes and he looked back. Time suddenly stopped and she felt as though she was staring into an endless abyss of brown.

She found her self leaning in and him doing the same. Their lips were a breath apart until Bradley smashed his onto hers. She moved her lips with his and put her hand on his right cheek.

He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer into him. She could feel the fast drum of his heart through his rib cage.

They kissed for what seemed like forever until she pulled away to breath. She looked up at him and smiled the blood rushing to her cheeks. He smiled down at her and held her in his arms.

She laid her head on his chest and smiled contently and slowly drifted off.

(I think this one of my favorites that I've written. Thanks for the request.)