Rain (Tom Holland)

Today, Tom had asked Y/n out on a date. She had no idea what they would be doing on the date. He just told her to wear casual clothes.

When he came at her door with a picnic basket,it gave her more curiosity. They both sat in the car and she watched out the window as all the scenery passed by.

He finally pulled over to a small meadow. He smiled at her and they both got out of the car. They both walked through the grass to find a good spot to set up. They finally found one and Tom pulled a blanket out from the basket and set it on the ground.

They both sat down and he pulled all types of foods out. Sandwiches, Chips, Champagne and of course croissants since it was inside joke between you and his fans (QUACKSON).

They both enjoyed the various foods and had a wonderful time. The both of them didn't seem to see the sun set as they both were enjoying each other's company.

Y/n then felt a couple rain drops fall on to your cheek. She looked up at the sky as the rain drops started to rapidly fall quicker. Tom packed up all of the food plates, the blanket and grabbed her hand.

They both ran as the rain started to pour like cats and dogs. She giggled and let go of his hand and he stopped to turn around and look at her. She put her arms out letting the rain fall freely on her.

He put the basket on the ground and walked over to her. He grabbed her arms and placed them around his neck. Then wrapped his hands around her waist. They both slow danced and she never felt more alive then she did right then and there.

At that moment Y/n knew that she loved Tom with every fiber of her being. She put her hands on his cheeks and pulled his face towards hers. Their lips connected and she put her hands through his hair.

They both pulled away and Tom twirled her and she laughed. "We're going to be sick tomorrow." She stated as he then pulled her back towards him. "It'll be worth it." He said, then put his lips back on hers.