Chapter One - All Eyes On Me

A/N: My first upload on Wattpad. I hope you guys enjoy it!

***

I heard the horn beep of Trisha's car, just as I'd finished straightening my hair. I walked down the stairs as quick as I could without falling over. I picked up my change bag I had placed at the bottom of the stairs earlier in the day and walked over to the door and placed my hand on the latch, pulling the door open.

"So, you're staying over Trisha's tonight?"

I turned towards my mother, who was walking out of the kitchen, tea towel in her left hand, plate in the right. "Yep." I smiled cautiously.

"Text me when you want picking up tomorrow."

I nodded, jogging over to her, pecking her on the cheek. "See you tomorrow." I called over my shoulder as I walked over to the front door.

I closed the door behind me, sighing heavily before I walked over to Trisha's red Peugeot and climbed in the passenger seat.

"Hey, girl!" Trisha said, beaming a smile at me.

"Hey," I replied "I only just got out, I'm sure my mom knows I'm up to something.."

"Don't worry about it." Trisha stated as she turned on the engine and drove towards her house "Tonight is going to be a blast!"

---

I sat on Trisha's bed, checking through my Instagram while Trisha showered in her en-suite. I looked over at the alarm clock, only two hours to go! I felt a smile form on my lips as I gave my focus back to the screen of my phone.

Trisha walked from her bathroom wearing a robe, and a towel wrapped around her hair. "Wanna go get changed in the spare room?" She asked, I looked up at her, slightly confused.

"But it doesn't start until another two hours." I titled my head a little, holding into my phone.

"Yeah, change of plan. We gotta go pick Evan and Mike up first, and the party is starting an hour before planned, Tom's parents have already left for vacation." Trisha explained, giggling.

I, too, giggled, picked up my change back and walked over to the spare room, a bounce in each step. Trisha and I had gone shopping earlier this week, only we hadn't showed each other our outfits, wanting to surprise each other. We both had pretty good taste in clothes, and very similar, so I was very excited for her to see the cherry red dress I had bought for this party. It wasn't too revealing, but still skin showing. It fell to about five centimeters above my knee, and had almost no back. The straps formed over my shoulders perfectly, crossing over each other at the back. The top was tight fitting, and the skirt light and floaty. I closed the door behind me and slipped into the dress, pulling the small zip up on the back of the dress. I pulled my hair over my shoulders, running my fingers through the ends.

I picked up my changed bag and opened the door, to find Jacob blocking my way. Jacob is Trisha's brother, who had liked me ever since I first came to the Hunter's household. I looked down, not wanting to look at his muscular bare chest. He placed his hand under my chin, pulling my face up to look at his

"Lola, when did you get here?" He asked quietly, looking down at my dress, and probably my body too.

"A-a while ago." I stuttered, feeling a little awkward in his presence. A few weeks ago he'd asked me to go to the party with him, but I'd denied, as I'd be going with Evan, my boyfriend. Of course, as Jacob was two years older than me and had already left school so had no idea about Evan and myself. I pulled my self back, lifting my chin from his hand, looking down at the floor again.