Chapter Two - The Morning After

A/N: I'm so sorry about not updating sooner! Before Christmas break I had two weeks of exams, then in Christmas break I had a lot of plans. After Christmas break, I went back to school and my art coursework was in today, so I had a lot of work to do. I also had writers block, which didn't really help. I think it's over, on the way home I gathered a few ideas for later chapters in my head.

I really hope to get a chapter out at least once a week.

Oh, and just so you know, if there is no POV introduction at the start, it will be Lola's POV, otherwise I'll say who's it is. If I have changed the POV part way through, and there is ***, that isn't a change of POV unless I state it. :)

---

The party had gone great, although I felt like someone was watching me the whole time, I shook it off and let loose. Yes, I'd go as far as saying it was the best night of my life. We drank - although Trisha didn't as she was the designated driver, and I didn't as I felt it wouldn't be fair on Trisha if she was the only sober one - we danced, we had a good time.

We decided to go back to Trisha's house as her parents were on a business trip for the weekend. Although I know Jacob hadn't left before us, he was at the house before us. He was sat in the living room, lights out and sat in the arm chair besides the window, a glass with some sort of liquid in his hand, alcohol, I suspected. Trisha shrugged it off and walked upstairs, followed by myself and the two drunk boys behind us.

We all sat around Trisha's room, still high from the party vibes. Mike and Trisha sat on the bed, and Evan and I on the small couch in her room, Evan's drunken head resting on my shoulder. We spoke about the party, wondering when and what the next would be like.

***

Around an hour later, the boys had fell asleep, due to being drunk, leaving Trisha and me having to talk quietly not to wake them up.

"OK if I grab a drink?" I asked quietly, beginning to gently push Evan from my shoulder and to the other end of the couch, allowing me to stand up. She nodded in response, already starting to drift off to sleep in Mike's arms. I quietly walked from the room and downstairs, having to walk through the living room to get to the kitchen. As I passed through, I saw Jacob asleep in the arm chair, his hand loosely around the glass which was now empty.

I quietly pushed the kitchen door open and stepped in, leaving the door slightly open so I could quickly get out and go back up stairs. I walked over to the refrigerator, opening it and taking out a bottle of water before closing the door.

"You looked beautiful at the party." A voice from behind me spoke, the voice deep and firm. I quickly turned, seeing Jacob only a few feet away from me. Not being able to find any words in response, I stood there awkwardly, silently. He smirked and took a step closer to me, his eyes dark and powerful, his lips parting as if he were to say something more, but stopped himself as he continued to move closer.

"I didn't know you were awake." I said quietly, taking a step away from him, my back touching the refrigerator door.

"I wasn't. I woke up and saw the light on, of course I came in to see who it was. I wasn't disappointed." His smirk grew to a small smile as he closed the gap between us, removing the water bottle from my hands and putting it on the counter top beside us, his attention quickly resuming back to me. "Far, far from disappointed."

I froze when I felt his hands fall to my hips, his grip tight as he pushed me closer to the refrigerator. His lips fell to mine, my eyes wide, watching as his fluttered closed. Without a second thought, my hands were on his chest, pushing him away. "Jacob!" I said in an exclaimed whisper, trying to slide from between him and the refrigerator.