Chapter Four - The Threat

A/N: Hey guys. I know I said it'd be at least two days to upload this, but I just couldn't wait. ^^ I hope you like it, and it's slightly longer than the other chapters so far. :3

---

I sat at the edge of my bed, Evan standing in front of me, looking out of my bedroom window. I blinked hard, trying to keep the tears at bay, as they dare to fall over the edge.

"I'm gonna kill him, Lola." Evan stated as he turned back to face me.

"He didn't do anything, I got away them came straight to you." I muttered quietly, looking down at the floor between us.

"That's not the point. He tried, again." He said loudly before sighing softly, kneeling down in front of me, his first two fingers cupping my chin to look at him, his thumb catching and wiping away a falling tear from my cheek. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shout. It's just that I hate seeing you upset."

I returned the small smile he gave me with a slight nod, my hand reaching up to dry my tear stained cheeks.

~*Flashback*~

Trisha had gone downstairs to get drinks and snacks for both me and herself after Jacob had left the room. I lay back on her bed, bringing my hands up behind my head as my eyes fluttered shut. I let out a small sigh before feeling something softly brush against the side of my leg. I moved my leg away, thinking it was the blanket underneath me, until I felt a hand on my knee, slowly traveling up. My eyes opened as I bolted into a sitting position to see Jacob, who had a sly smirk plastered on his face. I pulled my leg from underneath his hand as I shuffled up to the top of the bed, pulling my knees up to my chest and my arms wrapping around them.

"What's wrong, Lola?" He asked with a hint of amusement in his voice. He reached forwards and gently pulled my hands away from my knees, although his grip around my wrists was tight. I flinched slightly, the bruises from a few days ago, now faint but still painted my wrists where his fingers now lay again. He pulled my to the edge of the bed, causing me to stand up.

"Just leave me alone, Jacob." I said, the confidence I'd hoped for in my voice betraying me, leaving me with a quiet, shaky voice to represent my words. I pulled my hands away from him, shivering slightly as his fingers brushed against my skin. I moved around him before giving him a chance to answer.

His arm appeared in front of me as I got to the side of him, blocking my way out. The next thing I knew, I was pressed against the wall of Trisha's room, one of his hands on my shoulder, the other on my waist. His legs either side of mine and his lower torso pressed against mine.

"Now, where do you think you're going? We were going to have some fun, since you left me the other night." He tilted his head slightly, a smirk still on his lips as he pressed himself against me harder.

A smirk appeared on my own lips as I rested my hands on his shoulders, leaning into him so that my mouth was next to his ear "That sounds like fun, but I really must leave."

He pushed me back to the wall, both of his hands now resting on the wall either side of my head. "Where are you going?" He whispered, his smirk turning into a smile.

I pressed my lips together, "Away from you." I smiled back innocently before bringing my knee up between his legs. I pushed him back onto the floor, leaving him groaning and holding onto his crotch as I walked away, smiling to myself. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen "Trisha, I'm really sorry but I have to go. My mom just called saying I have to be back in ten minutes." My voice was shaky as I heard movement from Jacob, slowly walking to the top of the stairs.