Chapter 5

The words that I wanted to say, the words that I've left behind.

I received a message from an unknown contact number, and the sender is from Shanghai. I don't know who is this, and I don't know anyone in Shanghai. I tried to ask Hongbin and Jingxiu to help me track down this number but they said that they couldn't find the owner as well.

I put down my phone and turned back to the book on the table. I'm revising in the library right now, alone.

It's just a few days till exams yet I haven't revise properly. I held my head with my hands and sighed, and flipped to the next page of the book.

I was revising for history and it's so damn boring. History is one of the subjects that I hate the most, alongside with Physics. The reason why I hate Physics is because I can't even understand how to calculate all those things and I can't figure out how the principle works.

"Aish." I ran my hand through my hair in frustration. If the exams isn't going to be in ten days, I wouldn't even be revising for now. I decided to stay up late in school for revision because somehow, I can't focus in studying when I'm home.

I took up my phone once again as I received a message. It's from Yixing. This guy, he's getting into my life more and more these days. It's like...he can read minds that he can easily tells what I am thinking of.

I just want to make sure if you have you lunch already or not. Anyways, I have free tickets to a musical show for this Sunday and since I'm not free by that day, I'm just going to give it out to you. Text me back if you want me to send it to you or you'll come over to my office.

As soon as I finished reading his message, I replied him.

I've eaten. My finals are coming and I'm not free. You should just give it out to the others. Thank you for offering, though.

Soon, he texted back.

It's fine. Good luck in revising for your finals. Glad to know that you've had your lunch. All the best in your exams.

I typed back a message thanking him and put down my phone once again. I hate exams. People said that we students study for exams, not for knowledge, and I kind of think that it's true.

The library is quiet and there's only a few students including me now. I was surprised with that because it will usually be crowded when it's near exams.

"Hey." A voice called in front of me. I looked up, and was totally surprised with the person who's in front of me. It's no other than Luhan.

"Good afternoon, senior." I greeted, as I tried my best to compose myself.

"Afternoon." He replied simply. "Revising?"

"Umm...yeah." I answered. I wonder what he's up to. I've talked to him before, once, but I actually don't think that he remembers about that.

"I like you." He said, out of blue. I looked up in shock. A few seconds later, I asked, "Are you trying to flirt here, senior? You're flirting with the wrong person."

I always say that I want to forget him. I always say that I stopped loving him. But when he appears in front of me now, claiming that he likes me still makes me shocked.

Darn my bad memory. I always forgot that I am trying to forget him. I am trying to get him out of my life.

"I'm serious with that." He said, with sincerity in his eyes.

--

"Maybe you should just accept him." Zhengyao suggested. Jingxiu patted my head slightly and said, "I agree with Zhengyao for the first time."