Chapter 6

"I can't believe that you really accepted Luhan senior's confession." Xueyu wrapped her arms around my shoulder and told me.

"Why? Aren't you happy that your best friend is finally getting herself a boyfriend?" I asked.

"I did expect that you'll have a boyfriend but I thought that it's going to be Yixing." She said.

"Yixing and I are just friends." I chuckled and told her.

"I'm jealous." Xueyu suddenly said.

"Over whom?" I asked.

"Luhan senior."

"Don't be. You know, at the end, you're still my lover." I joked.

"Hmm, let's see first. Who knows if you will be with...ehem...Mr. Zhang next time."

"Stop joking about Yixing. He's really just a friend to me."

"Yeah. Well, alright."

"Girls, hello." Luhan suddenly popped out from nowhere.

"Uh, good morning, senior." Xueyu bowed slightly and greeted.

"Good morning. You wouldn't mind if I borrow my girlfriend from you for a while? I'll return her later."

"Take her please." Xueyu just smiled and pushed me towards Luhan. Luhan grabbed me by my arms and turned me to him.

I said that I can give up everything just for Jiayi, even if it's Luhan. But the moment when he come to me, I still find it hard to turn down him. How should I reject him, when I actually still have a bit feelings for him?

"Jiahui." He called. I looked up at him, and asked, "What is it?"

"Nothing, it's just I want to ask if you want to go our for a date later. After school." He smiled and said.

"Later? I still have to revise for exams." I answered. Tomorrow will be finals and I had planned to stay in library to study.

"Revise? With Zhang Yixing?"

"No. I'm alone." I shook my head and replied.

"Good then, I'm with you." He grinned.

I suddenly felt that it's so unreal, that I actually have a boyfriend now, and that person is Luhan.

"Anything wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just...come over the library later, after school dismiss."

"Alright."

--

It feels unusual that I am revising together with Luhan. Is it that I am use to revise alone that I don't really comfortable with someone beside me?

Oh, that doesn't really count that Yixing was actually with me yesterday.

Though I said that it's revising, but I couldn't even focus that there's someone who's sitting beside me and staring at me all the time.

"If you keep on staring at me like that, I can't focus anymore." I said, and flipped towards the next page of the book.

"You can't blame me, that's because I am too handsome and you're pretty that I can't take my eyes off from you." He grinned and said.

"Cheesy." I commented. "That won't work on me now. I have to focus."

"I'll teach you." He said. I turned and looked at him. I knew that he is one of the top students in our school, but he's going to teach me now?

"For real?"

"Yeah...just...make sure that you wouldn't fall asleep." He chuckled and pull over the book.