Chapter 22

The doctors said that he is alright now, but he's still in coma, and no one knows when will he wakes up.

I was actually having exams next month, and I have to study. I still visit Yixing everyday, but with my reference books. My parents come sometimes too, and Mdm. Huang will come whenever she finished her classes in school.

Yixing had been in coma for two weeks. I attend classes as how I do normally, and then go to the hospital after my final class finishes. I talk to Yixing about what happened everyday.

Yixing's company is handled by Zitao and Mdm Huang together. Jiajun will be going to there for his internship when the summer holiday starts, after I graduate. Jiajun actually helped a lot with his knowledge too while learning in university. Oh, he studied for business, of course.

"Jiahui, you should go home and rest." Mdm Huang patted my shoulder slightly and told me.

"It's okay, teacher. I'll stay for one more hour. It's still early." I smiled weakly at her.

"Don't tired yourself, honey." She smiled at me and said. I just nodded and replied, "I know, teacher."

"Actually, I wouldn't mind if you call me mother, like Yixing. You're going to marry one day too." She said softly.

"Ahh, yes, mother."

"Good." She smiled lovingly and patted my head.

"You know, from the moment I saw you in the psychology room, I really think that Yixing picked a right girl. That was the first time he ever told me that he actually take interest in someone." Mdm. Huang said.

"When the rumors about you and him dating came out in the school, he was panicked and worried that you might be affected by it. That's why he went to visit me last time, the time when you both met there. He likes you a lot a lot that time, and that's really the first time I've ever seen him dumping his mother behind for a girl he just knew for months." She chuckled.

"Yixing told me before, the most beautiful woman he ever met is you, mother." I smiled and told her.

"This child, he's a sweetheart. Where were we? Ahh, he invited you to the prom night, doesn't he? That was the first time he brought a partner to an open event. He can't even sleep well the day before that. Yixing was really nervous, especially he told me that you both have to dance during the prom night. He is a great dancer since he's young, but that day must be the only day when he actually felt nervous about dancing."

"Then there comes summer holidays. He didn't contact you at all that time and I was surprise, as he likes you a lot, that it had turned into love. He told me that he couldn't reach your phone. I suggested him to just appear in front of your doorsteps but he refused to as he said that he doesn't want to scare you. Then ended up the first day when school reopen, he decided just to wait for you outside the school."

"For the whole year when you're preparing for exams, Yixing helped a lot too. I found him looking into the storeroom just to find the file he put his notes in before, and he read through the summary of every subjects and some famous questions every night. He has his works too, but just because of his love towards you, he set aside his works and read through all those questions. Sometimes, I'm really jealous of you, Jiahui. As his mother, he never treat me like this. That's why they say that when sons have their girlfriend, they'll forget about their mother."

"Jiahui-ah I hope that you can appreciate Yixing together with you. He's a good man and I am really happy that the two of you are together. Don't give up on him, Jiahui. I wish that you two can be together for a long long time. I should leave the rest of stories for him to tell you by himself."