Chapter 23

"I guess that we're tied together now." Yixing held up his wedding certificate and said. He smiled at me and said, "I can finally claim you as my wife legally."

I smiled and said nothing.

One month after he was awake. I am left with one month till graduation from the university.

I haven't tell Yixing the news that I am pregnant and we have a baby. It wasn't the real time yet, as the baby is just two months in the mother's uterus.

Yixing had been recovering fast after he awake. One month after staying in the hospital for further investigations, he was discharged. This is the day, when he was discharged, and the day we became husband and wife legally.

"Kids, I thought that Jiahui should attend to university today...isn't it?" Mdm. Huang suddenly interrupted.

"Yeah I still have some procedures about the graduation to complete."

"You should go now, and graduate faster." Yixing chuckled and told me.

"Jiahui, Yixing is right, you should go now." My mother told me. Yixing looked down to his watch and said, "I have a meeting later...an important one. If you don't mind...father can you fetch Jiahui to her university?" Yixing asked.

"Of course we can. Just go and do you work." Father told him. He nodded and said, "thanks."

"I'll see you at home tonight, Mrs. Zhang." He told me in a soft voice, kissing the top of my head, and pulling me into his arms.

I felt embarrassed that he just did that in front of both our parents but well, I then thought that we had even kissed in front of the public.

"I love you." He mumbled before pulling away from the hug.

I then went up father's car together with mother to the university. Mdm. Huang took a lift today to participate in the meeting with all the shareholders so she followed Yixing's car.

"Jiahui-ah, we really can't believe that you're someone else's wife now." My mother spoke as we're on the way to my university.

"Yeah, our girl had really grown up. Honey, remind me that we should ask Luhan and Jiayi when are them going to marry. The two had dated longer than how Yixing and Jiahui did."

"Yeah, you guys should really ask Jiayi to be married now." I chuckled and said.

"Hui, it's isn't easy to be someone's wife. Remember, if you feel wronged, there's always us by your side." She said.

"I know, mother. It isn't like I wouldn't even see you all again. I'm still in Changsha and I'll go back home time to time. Plus, Yixing wouldn't even let me feel wronged."

"Yixing is definitely a nice man. I am glad that you're married to him, Jiahui." Father said.

"I am glad too." I smiled and replied.

I found Xueyu, Jingyi, Jiajun, Jingxiu, Crystal, Weiliang and Zhengyao waiting for me near my campus. Xueyu was the first to rush to me and hug me deeply and kissed my cheeks.

"Mrs. Zhang! Congratulations!" She yelled happily.

"Mrs. Zhang, I've been calling you this since I don't even remember when." Jingxiu said.

"Ahhh Jiahui...you should've introduce someone for me...look I'm still single here." Crystal whined.

"There, you have two for you to choose." I grinned at her and pointed towards Weiliang and Zhengyao.

"That two? Seriously?" Xueyu looked at them and asked. "Don't be, Crystal. Jingxiu, don't you have a lot of friends? Introduce some to Crystal!"

"Yeah, but they don't like her so..." Jingxiu shrugged.