Zhang Yixing

I still remember, how we met for the first time.

From the day when I met her, I can't stop thinking of her. The way she smiles, the way I have her in my arms, the way she looks at me.

I always thought that she's a college student, but I ended up meeting her in my old school, my high school. I was totally surprised that she's just 17, younger than me by 3 years.

After I met her for the second time, when I started learning her name and more of her, I can't take her off my mind. I started going to the high school often just to see her.

I asked my mother to help me take care of her in the school. I put down my works in the company just to meet her and have lunch with her, making sure that she wouldn't get gastric pain.

I fell in love. That is the first ever time in my life. I always hesitate that should I confess to her about my feelings to her, but I wasn't dare to.

I regretted. Someone was ahead me, and they started to be together, for a month. The day when they broke up, her friend call me, telling me to appreciate the chance that I am having.

I always thought that I wouldn't be with her, when she started to date with that guy. My mother told me that what's the use of hiding my feelings for her, if I want to be with her? If I never tell, she'll never knows.

I wanted to be with her. But it isn't the time yet. Even though I am always with her for a year after she broke up with that guy, but she never likes anyone else. I always thought that her heart is still on that person, but she said that she isn't.

During the prom night, I was really nervous, having her as my partner. I knew that she felt hurt the moment when she saw that guy together with her sister, but I couldn't do anything about it. I'm just a friend to her.

I was mad the moment her ex-boyfriend held her waist and look at her with the look...full of lust. He just dumped her like that yet he's being such close to her? I wanted to keep her to myself. I want her to be mine, not the others. I wanted her to be my one and only.

I made my decision to court her, but she's too focus in her studies as she wanted to assign into a good college. I decided that I should be by her side all the time, as a friend.

The feelings of being friendzoned...is like hell. I don't even know, if she likes me or not. I was beside her for the whole year when she's in her final year of high school. I thought that I could change her mind and make her fall for me, but I was still wrong.

I was really envy and jealous that she was close to her guy friends. I wish that she is mine. But then when I walked to them, it seems like they clearly know that I like her. Did she told them that she knew me? Well, one of them even made both of us took a photo together which actually made me happy.

The moment when I confessed to her, and she told me, "Let's be together, " I'm on cloud nine. I never felt such happy in my life, that I finally have her. We live together in the unit of condominium that I have in the city. Staying together when we started to be together is somehow awkward but I love the way our relationship goes.

She'll cook breakfast for me sometimes and help me with tie, which always make me feel like we're married. We will cuddle in the living room and watch movies sometimes during the night when I am free from work.

My mother is happy for me. She said that Jiahui is nice girl and I should be thankful to have her. I promised to my mother that I will appreciate her and cherish her for the rest of my life, not letting her get disappointed in me.

Our first kiss...is under the rain. It was kind of romantic but one thing I felt sorry for her is that she is sick after that. I shouldn't kiss her there, but she said that it was okay. That was her first ever kiss.