Chapter 17

I got accepted into the university near to Yixing's house, together with Jingxiu, Xueyu, Zhengyao, Crystal, Weiliang and Jingyi. I though that we're going to separate after high school, but we're still together.

For now that I've being accepted there, I was thinking hard about where should I stay in. Xueyu's house is about fifteen minutes away from the university and her mother is fetching her there every day, or she'll be taking the bus. I thought of going to her house and stay there too but sadly there isn't any vacant room already. Xueyu said that her room was too small to fit the both of us.

Jingyi's house is far away too. She had planned to move into the dormitory of the college. Crystal's house is near, but just like Xueyu, there's no space for me anymore.

The choices I am left with are only dormitory, rent a room near there...or Yixing's house.

Well, I ended up picking Yixing's house. Not because I want to stay close to him, or maybe that is part of the reasons. I talked to Yixing and he promised me that he will be accepting rental fees from my parents.

Just a day before the school reopen, I moved to here, in Yixing's house. Yixing said that his mother doesnt really support us staying together but since it's for my education, she just let us be, and asking us not to do anything inappropriate. Honestly, about that, I was thinking why would we? I'm just nineteen. Though I am already an adult now but I'm still young for that, in my opinion. And plus, isn't it too fast? Like, it's just a year that we're dating.

The university is Central South University. It is the best in Changsha, as what Mdm. Huang told me. She once suggested me to enter Changsha Medical University to study for medical as it has better environment but since I've applied for Central South University, so I decided to go there.

Before we go to there, Crystal had been repeating to me that Yixing studied in that university before too. She was really excited to study there.

"Don't you think that I shouldn't be staying here?" I asked Yixing as I put my clothes into the closet.

"You're left with no choice too." He said, sitting down in my bed. "You don't have anywhere to stay if you don't stay here."

"I still can stay in the dorm, since Jingyi is there too." I closed the door of closet and told him.

"But you chose here, anyway." He smiled.

"You don't need to go to the company for today? It's Monday."

"I've asked my secretary to fax me every documents that is being sent today. I'm not going there for today. Since you're moving here today so I'll stay with you for the whole day."

Yixing go to his company everyday. Only when it's Saturday and Sunday, he will go to the company for the whole morning, then back home.

"Ahh...I see. Actually, you don't have to stay here and accompany me. I'm fine by myself."

"It's the day my girlfriend move in here, I should be here, not only as a boyfriend, and also as the owner of the house."

I just smiled and didn't answer him. Yixing stood up from the bed and walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Come on, Jiahui. We should go out now."

"To where?"

"Somewhere. You'll know when we're there." He placed a kiss on top of my head and said, releasing me.

--

"We've just passed by this place, isn't it?" I asked Yixing, looking out to the street. He just smiled softly and said, "You must be seeing wrong, Jiahui."