Chapter 18

"Still mad?" Yixing asked softly as he took my hand. I turned away from him, not wanting to talk to him. I understand that he wanted to give me a surprise, but he should've told me earlier. Like, as his girlfriend, I'm the last person who knew that he just continued his studies there.

"Sorry, Jiahui." He rubbed my hands softly, trying to warm it up. "As a repayment, your boyfriend will cook your meals forever." He said.

"Mr. Zhang, it'll be your turn in five minutes." A person suddenly came and said. I saw Yixing nodded beside me and said, "Okay. Just give me a few more seconds."

"Jiahui, I'll go up stage for a while. Please don't be mad again." He put my hands down as he told me. He then patted my head softly, then stood up from the seat, following the person.

Yixing went up the stage for his short talk after the previous person got down. Well, I can hear a lot of voices of students murmuring to each other when Yixing stepped up the stage.

"Oh my God I've seen Zhang Yixing on magazines but I never know that he looks way more handsome in real life!" A girl behind me squealed.

"I know right? I heard that he came back to study again! But I don't know why, of course." Another girl said.

"Hey, wasn't he sitting over there earlier? With that girl? Who is she? His girlfriend?" I suddenly heard someone said.

"A very good morning to our principle, professor Lin, all my fellow juniors and also seniors who came back here today. Every year, I am invited back to here for a talk. I wonder, if any of you know that I was a student here before, but I never graduate here." Yixing said.

"This year, I came back here not only for a short welcoming speech. I came back here, as a student too. I am very thankful of Central South University, who had accepted me once again after I stopped my studies here. Juniors, trust me, you'll like here. The surrounding, and everything of here."

Yixing also shared some things about his experience here, then he finished his short talk. I can still hear people mumbling about was Yixing the guy who sat beside me earlier. It's just the first day of school and I don't wish them to know this fast. At least...not now.

"Are you still mad, Jiahui?" Yixing sat down beside me and asked.

"Probably." I didn't turn to him, and said.

"After you registered, I'll take you around." Yixing said softly. "As I remember, there's usually no classes for the first day."

"Okay." I replied.

Yixing turned around for a while, then suddenly placed his arms around my shoulders. "There's a lot people behind there saying that we look good together."

"Is it? What I heard is different."

"What did you heard?"

"About them saying how handsome you are?" I raised my brows a bit and replied. Yixing chuckled. "I know, but what I heard the most is, we look good together."

--

The first day ended well. Yixing brought me strolled around the whole campus after the welcoming event for new students. Though Jingxiu, Weiliang, Zhengyao, Crystal, Xueyu and Jingyi, we are in the same school but Yixing was using my whole day time strolling me around that I don't even have the chance to look for them. Luckily, I've talked to the five to have dinner with them at a restaurant and also shopping together with Xueyu for some new clothes. That's what she requested.

"Can I just join your shopping with Xueyu?" Yixing asked as he drove me to the restaurant.

"You didn't go to work today, Yixing. There must be a lot of things to be completed." I replied.