Chapter 8

Right at three in the afternoon, Yixing came with a car that I've never seen him drove before. Well, I don't see him often but every time when I met him, his cars are different.

He was waiting outside the car, when I came downstairs. Well, it was Jiayi who informed me about that. At least it wasn't Jiajun. If it's Jiajun, I bet that he'll tell my parents a lot of nonsense, such as, I am dating.

"Good afternoon." I greeted him as I approached him.

"Good afternoon. Come in." He smiled and said, as he opened the door behind. I was wondering why he wasn't sitting in front, then I realized, he got a driver with him.

"You've eaten?" Yixing asked after we entered the car.

"Yeah, my brother cooked for lunch earlier." I said. Jiajun enjoys cooking, and he's good in that. I must say, whoever is marry to him in the future will be very happy.

"Alright. I was thinking, if you haven't eat we should go and eat first." He explained.

"You haven't?" I asked.

"I've came here after lunch." He said.

"Ahhh, okay."

"We just going to stop by at the boutique first, for the dress, and there's a hair studio beside there...to get your hair done."

"Alright. Actually...won't you think that it's weird for bringing me? I'm a student from the school and I'm just...17."

He chuckled. "Age doesn't really matter. Plus, you doesn't look 17 at all. Remember? The first time when I saw you I thought that you're in college."

"Oh well, that's because you don't even know me back then." I turned and looked out to the scenery.

"We're here." Yixing's driver suddenly pulled off and announced. We're in front of a bunch of shops. An area that I've never been to.

Yixing led me down the car, while his driver just followed behind. I was kind of surprise that when we entered the boutique, there's people lining up at the sides and greet us. Oh well, not us. Maybe it's just Yixing.

Yixing passed me to them after telling them something about choosing which kind of outfits, I think.

Well, I've never attended to that kind of event which require formal dresses. One of the worker picked out a dark blue long dress which is sleeveless and asked me to try it on.

I personally think that the dress looks nice, but it probably won't look good on me.

I almost couldn't believe that the girl in the mirror is me, when I look into the mirror after changing into it.

I look like...someone I don't even know. It's way too different with the me who like to wear long skirts, pants and short pants. It showed off the curvature of my body that I've always been hiding with loose shirts.

"You look good in that." I suddenly heard Yixing said from behind. He was standing there, having his hands in the pocket of his coat.

"Really? I feel like...this is so unlike me." I told him honestly. He smiled and approached to me, standing by my side.

"You have to be confident in yourself." He pulled my long hair slightly and said, "I think that it just need to be curled a bit at the end. I'll tell the hairstylist about that. Anyways, do you want to look out for other dress? This one, well...seems a bit too...too many exposure of skin at your age."

"No, it's okay. I've looked through some earlier and this is better than the others, if you're going to talk about exposure of skin. I'm actually fine with that, but I just need a scarf with me in case I feel cold." I chuckled and said.