Chapter 4: Naruto's Home

WARNING: MAY BE A SHORT CHAPTER. I MAY OR MAY NOT BE HAVING A LITTLE WRITERS BLOCK. ALSO I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS 'CAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT. VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY EFFORTS!!!!

KONOHA 12: DISCLAIMER!!!

ME: ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!! *CLEARS THROAT* I DON'T AND NEVER WILL OWN 'NARUTO' OR THE CHARACTERS!!!

KOHOHA 12: YEAH!!!

SASUKE: AND SAKURA BELONGS TO ME!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME FANGIRLS!!!

ME: SASUKE JUST COMMITTED TO SASUSAKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SASUKE: BUT THE DOBE BELONGS TO HINATA!!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM FANGIRLS!!!

ME: AND NARUHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________________________________

Naruto's POV:
Location: Konohagakure Secret Agency

Woo Hooo! Dah! I've come back from another successful mission, now it's off to Granny's Office. Though I wonder if she'll hit me. I'm currently going up the elevator to the 12th floor which was the top floor were Granny Tsunade's office is. I need to head there to give my mission report so I can FINALLY get home. The life of a spy is not easy.

Ding. That's the elevator telling me I have arrived to my destination. I walk down the hall passing by a few other spies and secretaries until I reach the end of the hallway were Granny Tsunade's Office is. I reach for the knob and get an idea to make a 'Grand Entrance'. Hehehe.

1. I grab the knob.

2. I prepare my throat.

3. Go!

"Lady Tsunade we've run out of sake!", I yell once I go inside with the best Shizune, Granny Tsunade's assistant, voice that I can imitate. I tried to do this because Granny would never believe anyone if they told her that we've run out of sake unless it was her assistant. And Granny loves drinking sake.

This would have been a perfect plan if the person sitting on the desk would have been Granny. But I couldn't believe it when I laid eyes on who was sitting on that chair, putting their elbows on the desktop, and their chin over their crossed together hands. I had been warned but seeing it was too shocking, ground shaking, sky rocketing,...... impossible.

It spoke! "Well Naruto, I'm glad you could arrive safe and sound again. Oh, and your 'Grand Entrance' won't work on me, sorry", he said and a grin made its way to his lips under his cloth mask.

"K-k-k-k-k-kakashi-sensei!", I exclaim which I'm pretty sure they could hear me from Sunagakure Secret Agency, and that's really far.

~Time Skip~
Location: On The Road

After I finished report I left the office I went to the cafeteria and saw something red in the trash can, weird, and I'm currently on my way home. But then a thought crossed my mind. That's right I need to buy more toilet paper.

I turn the car to the left so I can go to a Pharmacy to buy it. And I should probably get more ramen while I'm at it.

After I park my car in the parking lot I make my way inside the Pharmacy and I immediately get hit by the air conditioners gust. I go to the food lane to get some instant ramen since I'm running out. It's one of the easiest and delicious things to cook.

After I hot what I needed I went to the car and was making my way home.

So Kakashi-sensei is the new Hokage huh. Will I ever get to be Hokage? But back to the point, Kakashi-sensei will be one heck of a Hokage. I wonder if he'll get his late ass to get early to things. Things are going to be different. Man I wonder if the missions will change-.