Problem

Hey all my shippers and readers. While I may seem to be all happy and carefree right now, as you can see by the tittle, there's a problem. Now it's nothing that will make me stop my career or my books, it's a problem that will delay them for a perhaps large period of time. As you may know, there are two Hurricanes that are causing pandemonium and catastrophe in some places, and I just so happen to be in some of those. The place where I live is about to be attached by hurricane Irma, and it went from a category 2 to category 5 in just a few days. Now the place where I live, had never been through a hurricane like this. The closest thing was a hurricane named Hugo that destroyed most of the place and I wasn't even born at that time. And take in mind that Hugo was a category 4. Now, by all the information I'm giving you, you could probably tell where I live now.

The reason why this is a problem is because during and after the hurricane most of the place will be without electricity or water for maybe even months. So it'll be hard to charge my device so I can write 'till my heart's content. And I'm scared, our country... has never faced anything like this, and at first I didn't see why it was so bad. People had been telling each other that this was terrible and gave each other good lucks and hope for safety and that confused me. I have an ongoing habit of underestimating things. For example, in a presentation we had to talk for 20 minutes about a premise that the teacher would provide us. The class was separated in two groups, the first group only had a day to prepare themselves and when they presented, I saw it as a normal presentation, to me it was nothing grandiose, but then, the teacher gladly said that that group was the best group she had giving that activity; they didn't sidetrack the premise and it felt like a conversation. I accepted the fact and went on with my life. But back to the hurricane, I was underestimating the destruction it would be capable of but when my family talked to me about it, they explained how bad the situation was and how there was no escaping it.

But even though I might be inactive for a while, this isn't the end. We will make it through this. Me and Invisible Force will come back for all that you have to offer us. But don't expect the same thing that happened in Texas to happen here. Trust me, we're more resilient and 80% of the buildings here are made of cement and not wood. If you're also in danger to these hurricanes, I wish you luck down the road.

Me and Invisible Force: See ya when sun shines brighter.

                           -Adriwatergirl51🌊🌙💙❄️ and    Invisible Force