Chapter 7: Mission Launch! (Edited, Please Reread)

.........................................................

Konoha 11: ..............................

Shikamaru: *cough*

Me: I don't own 'Naruto'...............

Sasuke comes in running all sweaty and panting with a duck floaty on his waist, a pair of coconut bras on his chest, and a tiara on his head.

Sakura: *blushes deep crimson*

Konoha 11: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Naruto: Teme, what happened to you?!?!?!?!

Sasuke: I don't want to talk about it. Let's just say that Sarada is playing dress up.
________________________________________

~The Next Day~
Third Person POV:
Location: Konohagakure Secret Agency; Mission Garage
Time: 8:44 am

A new day has come, and a new missions also for our fellow Konoha spies. Most of them were getting their belongings to their corresponding vehicles, two to be exact. They had to prepare well so they spent most of the night learning of their aliases, whom they will be pretending to be for a few days. Today they were headed to the hotel La Barca and just spend the day there making sure they were ready for the gala which was supposed to be the next night.

But as the Hokage was going to wish the spies off, he remembered a certain fact that could not be swept under the rug. The Hokage then proceeded to walk faster his worries filling him from the inside out.

When he arrived he saw Naruto putting his suitcase in the trunk of the taxi letting out a puff of air. 'I found you', Kakashi thought to himself and approached the blond spy, who leaned against the taxi's trunk, probably waiting for Hinata.

"Naruto, are you exited for the mission?", Kakashi asked.

"Oh, Kakashi-sensei, you could say I am, but this is my first mission were I have to pose as a married couple. Do you have any tips?", the blond spy asked his former sensei. He was quite new to the whole relationship idea since he's never been in one, much less marriage.

He used to have a little puppy crush on Sakura, but as mentioned in was merely a puppy crush and got over it in his second year of college. Which Sakura was relieved to, since she never loved him in a romantic sense, but in a best friend sense.

And the only knowledge he knew about relationships is from Konohamaru when he would see him with Hanabi, but heck they aren't married! So to sum it up, Naruto doesn't have the least idea on how he should act.

But gladly he had his 'love expert' sensei to give him a few tips. "Well I did have to pose as a married couple for a mission with Rin, but that was back in the old days. Hehe, I still remember Obito's face when we told him about what happened", Kakashi smiled under his mask at the memories of his old friends.

"Yeah I asked for tips not a flashback", Naruto refreshed the conversation since his sensei was getting distracted.

"Sorry, I got lost in the path of life", he said using the same old stupid excuse he used to use with his team when they started the agency, to which Naruto grew annoyed at.

"But tips, hmm, well it isn't really that hard, be nice to her, hold her hand every once in a while, put your hand on her shoulder, be a gentleman, at least give her one kiss on the cheek", as he was saying this Naruto was taking note on a little frog notepad he took out of his pocket.

'He seems like a new bloomer when it comes to this', the silver haired Hokage though to himself as he witnessed the blond's actions.

"And keep an eye on her. Rule #30", he said but cut his sentence short so Naruto would be the one to finish it. It's a Hokage's job to teach the rules to the spies and make sure they remember them, mostly through experience.