Sorry For Making You Worry

Me:......

Invisible Force: The sun is shining brighter.

Me: I suppose it is.

Invisible Force: Say it.

Me: grrr

Invisible Force: Say it!

Me: Hurricane's over.

Invisible Force: Aaaand??

Me: And nothing drastic happened.

Invisible Force: Aaaand????

Me: I OVER REACTED, NOTHING TERRIBLE HAPPENED, THE ONLY REAL DAMAGE WAS A FEW FALEN TREES AND A DAY OR TWO WITHOUT ELECTRICITY AND WATER!!!!!!!

Invisible Force:..... *looks at Adri with suspicion*

Me: *sighs* What??

Invisible Force: That's not all.

Me: What do you–?

Invisible Force: There's more you have to confess. SPILL IT!!!

Me: *growls* fffFINE!!! I SAT ON THE BALCONY AND WATCHED THE WHOLE THING HAPPEN WHILE EATING CEREAL WITH CHOCOLATE MILK FOR HOURS AND IT WAS FUN!!! HAPPY?!?!

Invisible Force: The word is pleased. And yes, I am very pleased.

Me: Well everyone. That was basically the whole thing. Honestly it wasn't that bad. Even though it was a category 5 hurricane the center never reached the island because, thank goodness, the hurricane went north. I found it funny how the meteorologist where saying that the hurricane would go north but it just kept going straight and people thought that they were wrong. But I had faith, they said that the hurricane would go north for a reason and when it did, I think 95% of the country did a little victuuri dance.

I want to tell you a story, so before the hurricane arrived, we were at home getting everything in a safe space, putting tape on the windows, moving furniture where it would be safe, hiding objects that could go flying and taking down paintings and portraits. We basically baby-proofed the house but in this case it would be hurricane-proofing the house. And you know what? Our front door neighbors did absolutely nothing. I guess it would just be a normal day for them. Me and my family were going to spend the hurricane in my grandparents house, where, as mentioned, I was sitting down on the balcony watching it all happen. And when we came back home, all we found out of place was a teeny weeny puddle of water. *breath in* *breath out* Yeah, it was hilarious.

So the only bad thing is that some buildings don't have enough voltage or no electricity at all and the fallen trees.... RIP. And I haven't seen a broken house.

But in actually, I kind of overreacted. I'm fine and no one got injured or killed.... that I know of. So I'm fine, Invisible Force is fine, and we aren't leaving any time soon.

Invisible Force: So basically the thing you were scared of, gave you dinner and show.

Me: Yes.

Invisible Force: And you spent allll that time putting tape on the windows for nothing.

Me: *growls* Yes.

Invisible Force: I thought you liked rain.

Me: I do just not in my house!

Me and Invisible Force:... *realize*

Invisible Force: Did we just switch roles?

Me: I think we did.

Me and Invisible Force:..... Huh.

Invisible Force: Well I guess you should head back to the other project. It's Monday tomorrow after all.

Me:???..... DAAAHHHH YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! *starts running around* *continues project*

Invisible Force: Welp that's it for now. Bye

Me: *stops* B-Byee!!! *continues project*

P.S. Happy Gruvia Day!!! 🌊❄️

-AdriWaterGirl51🌊🌙💙❄️ and
Invisible Force