I'm Coming Clean

I've noticed a pattern. For as long as I've been in this community, browsing, searching, investigating, it's always been there. In fanfics, some of us are not professionals. We take action and that's admirable enough, but we aren't professional, or at least some of us aren't. There's something that unprofessionals can't avoid, tropes. Every time I browse there's some trope that never seems to die out.

I mostly see this in time travel fanfics. I'll admit, it's not easy coming up with a unique way for our cavalcade to be waltzed back in time or dropped from the sky in some cases. But the tropes are there, the everyone's dead trope, the I found a cool forbidden Jutsu/scroll trope, the let's all say our names and our parents' names even though the latter is extremely out of character for us trope. I'm not saying these are bad tropes, just overused.

I bring this up for later use.

But back or let's begin with Undercover Love, it's obvious that I've been sort of quiet lately, and for that I'm sorry. The reason for this is because, to put it simply, the fire died out. Not the view fire, the fire as in motivation to keep me writing this fanfic. And that doesn't put me in the best of moods. Despite what this seems to be, I love this story and wish that I could have started it when I was more mature and experience. I feel it starts off dull and has no satisfaction.

Undercover Love is my first fanfic and I have more plot coming (truthfully I haven't gotten to the climax yet) but without motivation, I feel it's impossible for me to continue. But that is just a theory, really the future will be in your, yes, your hands.

I'm making a vote.

Aside from Undercover Love I have another fanfiction I want to start, I won't say what it's about, but I am really excited for it and very proud of it. And this is where the topic of time travel fanfics plays in. It's not necessarily a time travel fanfics but it's something similar, with practically the same general idea. Unfortunately it's not a Naruhina fanfiction, it's more of a Naruto fanfiction, but I won't disappoint you my fellow shipbros. I can't stay too far from home, so there will be some Naruhina elements and moments.

So the vote. The vote will be, do you want me to continue Undercover Love or would you like me to stop it and focus on this entirely new fanfiction?

Vote here in the comment section.

The vote will end on February 28 my time, so you have until February 27 11:59 pm my time to vote. Just so you know, replies by a person who has already voted do not count as valid votes nor do second comments. Each person who votes will be taken into account only once. Once I've finished assembling the votes, I will announce the winner on February 28.

If Undercover Love wins, I will continue to update, although I will try to do it quickly and not do too much filler so I can go to the new fanfiction.

If the new fanfiction wins, I will summarize how the plot of Undercover Love ends and start with the new fanfiction. And if this wins, I will put the cover I've chosen and the description in the chapter where I release the vote winner.

On the subject of tropes, I bring them up because the new fanfiction tries it's best to avoid the most common tropes for fanfiction, I'm not saying it might not have any, just saying that you won't be seeing as much.

I've been meaning to say this for a while now, but it was just now that I got the courage to do it. And no matter what the end result is, I will always share the same love for all of my works no matter which one is better. They all demonstrate how far I've gotten. But a choice must be made, and we felt it should have been you who does it.

Invisible Force: I hope this gets around, wouldn't want an empty voting section.

Me: You and me both.

      -AdriWatergirl🌊💙❄️⭐️ and Invisible Force