Chapter 5: The Mission Call

Hey there everyone!!! I DO NOT OWN 'NARUTO'!!! Also there's no power were I live for now and I might upload a little late so I started on Thursday. I don't want to keep you guys waiting again now do I? Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter, vote, comment, and without further ado let's get right on to the chapter.
_________________________________________

~One Week Later~
Third Person POV:
Location: Konohagakure Secret Agency; The Hokage's Office

It was another day at the agency, the halls were filled with agents and secretaries minding their own business, most desks were filled with papers and files, and agents were arriving from or heading to a mission, although it wasn't going to be much of a normal day for our fellow Konoha spies, let's see why.

The Sixth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, had received a mission file containing the information of a
S-ranked mission, to which no spies were assigned yet.

The Sixth, after reading the file, knew exactly who to send. It was the first time he had decided to place these spies as a team and was excited to
know how they would overcome this difficult task.

"Shiho, please get me spies Hinata Hyūga, Sakura Haruno, Shikamaru Nara, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, and Ino Yamanaka. Make sure Ino and Shikamaru are the first ones to get here", he assigned saying their names in alphabetical order by their last names to Shiho, his assistant. "Yes Lord Hokage", Shiho replies in respect and makes her way out the office to look for the assigned spies.

After she left Kakashi turned and looked out the window. Gazing upon the view of Konoha from his office. In an instant second he imagined it being a war zone, bodies of dead civilians lying on the ground, buildings collapsed and left as rubble, army weapons and vehicles from different countries running over the wasted ground. A sight too terrible and dreadful to imagine. But it was the view of the Fourth Spies World War that took place two years ago. And it would be the same but worse if this mission wasn't successful.

After a long sigh, Kakashi heard the door of his office open. When he turned to see who it was he saw Ino Yamanaka, leader of the Undercover Spies Group, and Shikamaru Nara, leader of the Strategy Spies Group.

"Lord Sixth, you needed us?", Ino asks. Kakashi only nods in response and gestures them to take a seat.

~Time Skip~

After explaining to Ino and Shikamaru their separate assignments they went to prepare themselves and their gear and the others should be arriving soon.

'I bet they're going to be quite surprised that they are assigned for a mission, if Ino and Shikamaru were so are they. I haven't send any of them, except Naruto, on a mission ever since they have become the new generation of leaders. Naruto may not be surprised that he's going on another mission, but he'll be surprised by who he's going to be accompanied by. He's been acting weird lately', Kakashi though in his mind.

---

Sakura's POV:
Location: Konohagakure Secret Agency; Medical Spies Bumon

I was sitting on my desk doing paperwork. No surprise there. And then my office door opened and Shizune, my assistant, once Lady Tsunade's assistant until she retired last week and Kakashi became the new Hokage, came in with her pig Ton Ton in her arms.

"Shizune, how's it going?", I ask her. She would normally come here to inform me about spies of our group returning from missions.

"I'm good, but My'Lady, the Hokage wanted to see you and a couple other agents that he has assigned", Shizune informed me.

"The Hokage?", I ask, to which Shizune nods in response.

I put my pen down and make my way to the Hokage's office. 'I wonder what Kakashi-sensei wants?', I think to myself while making my way to the elevator.