Chapter 12: Mission Day 4; A Moment to Think (Edited; Please Reread)

Me: Okay, it's been a while. I wonder how they'll react when they come in. I haven't been in the building for a few weeks, maybe they'll kick my butt. I need to make a surprise chapter. Might as well intro.

Hey, everyone!!! It's been a while since I've made a chapter, since I got grounded for a month. BUT at least I got it for Navidad!!! I'm gonna make this chapter as quick and well as I can before the others arrive.

Naruto: Since we might be the only ones in the chapter, let's do our best for Adri's return! How about it Hinata?

Hinata: Sounds good, let's do it!

Me: Thanks guyyyysss!!!! How about you do the saying for me, do it together!!!

Naruto: I'm up for it!

Hinata: As long as Naruto is okay with it, then I am too.

Me: 3... 2... 1 GO!

Naruto and Hinata: Adri does not own 'Naruto' or the characters from it, please excuse grammar mistakes, we hope you enjoy our efforts, vote, comment, and let's get right on to the chapter!!!

Naruto: We did great!

Hinata: *blushes* *giggles* I agree.

In Naruto's Mind: She's so cute!!!!
________________________________________

Hinata's POV:
Location: La Barca Hotel; Hotel Room #I124, Kitchen
Time: 10:45 am

"Thank you for breakfast! Your cooking's awesome Hinata!," the blond spy said as he stood up from his chair after just consuming his breakfast made that I made, he seemed to enjoy it. A pink blush on plastered on my cheeks. "It was nothing, I'm sorry I slept in," I said looking down as I took our plates took them to the sink to wash them.

I could feel Naruto's eyes on me as I turned on the water, I couldn't tell if he was concerned or just looking. "Nah, it's okay. Don't feel bad. I sleep in even if I'm napping, you know" he said, shocking me, I didn't know he'd say that, it was probably him just being his kind self, but somehow, it felt as if it were more than that, I just couldn't explain what, though it made me feel warm. I couldn't help but let a soft giggle at his sentence.

"Thank you, your so kind Naruto," I mentioned, he seemed surprised, and a streak of red found his way to his cheeks. He was surprised at what I said? I'm surprised at the fact that he blushed at something I said.

"Umm, I-I'm gonna go see if I can get more i-information on Toneri. I wonder if I can manage to use that damn laptop without punching it again," he said, muttering the last sentence but I heard, he was making his way to the bedroom were his laptop was, he seemed to be in a hurry.

Naruto was never all that friendly with devices, since it wasn't him main focus. He was more or less a person who would try to resolve their problems in a way that didn't center on wires and buttons. Frankly, I wasn't that great with devices like Shikamaru, but I wasn't the worst. Not to mention, Naruto has a short temper when it comes to devices, just yesterday he was frustrated because he couldn't find much and nearly punched the poor laptop, until I stopped him from doing so. I giggle at the memory. "Oh Naruto."
...

Naruto's POV:
Location: La Barca Hotel; Hotel Room #I124; Bedroom
Time:10:47 am

What the heck happened back there?