Chapter 8: Mission Launch Part 2!

Hey you all it's me again and it's another chapter. How about we ask a few people how their feeling about this book so far.

Me: Naruto?

Naruto: What can I say, it's creative and I like how you made me notice little things about Hinata every now and then. Also when will the essential moments be coming?

Me: Good opinion. And the moments are coming soon, they will come.

Next chapter Hinata's thoughts.
On to the chapter!!!!
________________________________________

Sakura's POV:
Location: Konohagakure Secret Agency; Mission Garage
Time: 9:20 am

I've already made it to the garage and I'm waiting for Sasuke to arrive. Naruto and Hinata left twenty minutes ago and Sasuke and I have to leave at 9:30. 'I just hope he doesn't get here late', I think, mostly trying to keep a calm mind.

I'm pretty nervous about this mission. 'Kakashi-sensei just had to pick me and Sasuke'. Sasuke has always been my childhood crush, but I believe that 'crush' turned into love. I truly love him. He may not be the kindest to me but either way my feelings have never changed, I sometimes think they should.

The agency doesn't permit agents to have any romantic relationships for trust reasons. Think about it, if two agents begging to date, trust grows, what if one of those agents fall to the other side? The other agent will obviously be put in a vulnerable position to both the agency and enemy. They'll try to fight for their partner and that agent could be used by their partner as a tool to be used as a way to gain information on the agency's weak spots. That can't be allowed.

And keeping a secret relationship is hard. The agency has practically cameras everywhere, they're like Mossad. Except we're not in Israel. And because of that Rule #18 exists.

Rule #18: Never date a fellow spy.

I've personally never liked that rule, it blocks true love, but what can I do, it makes sense. If someone were to break it, they would be put in prison. It's like a law. But a rule, close enough,

I let out a soft, long sigh. I didn't even realize it at the time, but I was actually at the brink of crying. I refrain my tears, 'why am I almost crying?'. It was probably because I might never get a chance with the love of my life.

Sasuke Uchiha.

But I had to accept it, yes it's hard, but there's no hope for us.

I can't help but feel the same for Hinata. She's always loved Naruto, with all her heart, it's so easy to see. But their are too may obstacles in this path. Obstacles that are too impossible to cross.

I think all of this in my heart not even noticing I spent six minutes in that thought. Time flies when you're overthinking about your hopes and dreams not ever having an opportunity to becoming reality.

It was already 9:27 and Sasuke finally arrived. I see his tall figure out of the corner of my eye. I turn to see him and he's coming with his suitcase, and another one, but it seems to be a business suitcase. I'm curious.

"Hi, Sasuke, good morning", I greet him and he keeps quiet for some time. I thought he was just going to keep quiet.

"Hn, Good morning", he says, I'm relieved that he was at least talking a little. I hope he doesn't use attitude at the gala.