Chapter 11: Mission Day 3; Eyes On Your Phone

Sasuke: Sharingan are red
                  My chidori is blue
                  Get out of my face
                  I can't stand you
                  Shut up now
                  Or prepare to die
                  Don't worry
                  You get to say bye
                  When you see the life
                  In death's eye

Crew:.................

Me: Sasuke when you said you wanted to read us a poem you wrote, I don't think 'poem' was the right word to choose.

Chouji: That was more of a death sentence.

Sasuke: I had my reasons.

Sarada: *tugs on Sasuke's sleeve* Papa, you said we could play princess dollies today.

Me: *whispers to Ino* She completely killed the poem's mood.

Ino: *nods in agreement*

Sasuke: Okay sweetie, I'll be right there. *whispers to Sarada* Save me the pink tiara.

Sarada: Okay papa. *leaves the room*

Naruto: *snickers* Princess dollies. Save me the pink tiara. Sasuke, you are a different person when it comes to playing with Sarada.

Sasuke: Is that a problem?

Naruto: A problem enough to take you to the asylum.

Me: Anyway. *leaves to start the chapter*

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LAST WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!! I don't deserve forgiveness. I don't own Naruto, just the plot and OCs, I hope you enjoy my efforts, vote, comment, and let's get right to the chapter.

Sasuke and Sakura: JUST START THE CHAPTER ALREADY!!!!!!

Me: *crouches in fear and speaks* I will I'm so sorry!
________________________________________

Third Person POV:
Location: La Barca Hotel; Room #H94
Time: 9:37 pm

To be new or not be new?

That is the question the emo Sasuke Uchiha ponders on until this day still, concerning his normal personality or way of acting when in atmosphere or dialogue with his pink haired comrade and old teammate. Being cold and non caring, a lie mostly to what he felt on the inside.

If there was one thing that his old teammates had taught him to pull off without having any mischievous, or bad intentions, or hiding any anger nor hate, was smile. And no, not a smile like Sai's were you just curve your lips and show emotions when on the inside those emotions are just drop-dead fake. A smile were you actually show and feel fully and essential emotions. A smile of that of someone who has been healed from their past. And by 'his old teammates had taught him to pull off' he meant that they made him smile, he was able to learn to smile on his own because of his team and teammates who were there for him.

And fortunate for this emo actor of a spy, he was able to pull of a couple of those smiles at the gala whenever he succeeded (yet those were mostly mischievous smiles) or his parter did (those were real).

He did also smile at the stunningly, heavenly, beautiful sight of his teammate in her outfit for that party. So he found a way to be new on his personality, to answer his Shakespearean question.