Scenario #1

He was coming at me fast, but it was sloppy; unorganized. Weak.

He went for a hit, but I quickly stepped to the side causing him to slash at the air. The way he stumbled showed that he was not holding back which appalled me considering who I was. The crowd cheering around us seemed to egg him on, but I only tried to ignore them as he came for me again. Deciding not to dodge and get this over with I did my usual move.

I moved one foot back and slightly bent my leg in front ready for impact. When I knew he was close enough I threw my left arm forward effectively stunning and knocking him off balance with the small shield in my hand. Walking forward I fell onto one knee next to him and placed a foot on his chest. It wasn't until I held my dagger to his throat that the bell sounded, signaling the end of the match.

I swiftly stood up and held out my hand for Michael to grab. When he did I pulled him up and gave him a light knock on the steel helmet, he nodded before I turned and made my way towards the changing rooms positioned under the stadium. The cheering slowly became muffled as I closed the doors behind me and went further under the cement ceiling. By the time I made it to my station, it was silent; and I loved it. Opening my locker, I pulled the hair essentials I would need and my body soap before heading for the showers.

I released my hair sweat layered hair from the tight grip of my black elastic and bobby pins before stripping from my now dirty clothes and stepped into the shower. I mentally sighed as the warm water relaxed my muscles and cascaded down my body.

I washed my hair twice and lathered my body in cinnamon-smelling foam before rinsing off and wrapping my fluffy, purple towel around me. In a hurried fashion, I pulled on my undergarments before drying the rest of my body and putting my clothes on. I threw all my stuff into my bag as I made my way out of the stadium and towards the forest that guarded it's back.

I already knew until the battles were over I wouldn't be allowed in the dorms, so I made the decision of going to my secret happy & resting place.

Sadly, when I got there, I knew I would be neither happy or resting.

~☆☆☆~

Well, this is the first scenario. I came up with this when I was in World History and the teacher was talking about gladiators.

* 423 words *

-XxxReadingFanaticxxX (•~•)