Scenario #9

I felt dead. 

Almost all of my energy had been drained and I could only stare as I laid on the wet soil. I could feel the rain pelting my skin as the green blades of grass that surrounded me blew with the wind. I felt his warm, calloused hand as it firmly gripped my bare shoulder. His face coming into view, and his lips were moving, but I was too drained to hear what he was saying. his sea-green eyes were wild as he lifted me into his comforting arms. 

I could slowly feel myself slipping away and I think he could too as he began roughly shaking my body. His eyes held such a strong emotion as tears fell down his soft cheeks that I so badly wanted to just caress as I tell him it's okay. But I couldn't. Because it is not okay. 

I could see he was yelling something fiercely at me, but it was too late.

I had already fallen. And I doubt even he would be able to pull me back up.

~☆☆☆~  

So this scenario came to me because I've recently been watching this show called Legend of the Seeker. In the show, there is a girl known as a Confessor. She has the power to put people under control, but every time she does it totally drains her and she's always close to passing out in the middle of a battle which is dumb in my opinion, but yeah. That's where this came from I think.

 That's where this came from I think

*181 words*

-XxxReadingFanaticxxX(•~•)