Scenario #2

I woke up gasping for air and reaching for nothing. I was laid out on the forest floor in a place I did not know nor recognize. As I sat up I felt the twigs and leaves beneath me as they rustled from my movement.

I stood on shaky legs and leaned against the closest tree for support as I tried to gain some composure. The moon is out bright tonight as I slowly make my way through the unknown forest. I was close to thinking it was an endless maze I would never find the exit to until I heard a twig snap from my right. My head snapped to that direction as I listened intently and peered through the endless view of trees for any source of life. 

Animal or Human.

I unconsciously sniffed the air and what I smelled was probably the most wonderful scent I'd ever come across since I'd woken up. I'd smelled many appealing things but didn't have the urge to find them until now. I slowly walked in that direction as something pulsed in my head that just made me feel as if I was going in the right direction. The short time that passed seemed like forever as the pulse in head got stronger. The fact that the pulse in my head was pleasing and not painful bewildered me just as much as the mouth-watering scent that persuaded my feet to move faster as I got closer.

The trees I'd become semi-familiar with suddenly dispersed until I was left in a clearing. In the middle of the mass space was a child, and that caused me to stop dead in my tracks. The wind blew softly and the scent started to make go crazy, for it was so close now. My head pulsed at a crazy rhythm now and suddenly my gums began to hurt as I slowly made my way to the little girl crying in the middle of the field. The feelings in my body only became more frantic as I got closer to her. I gasped in surprise as I was now standing right in front of her when not even a second ago I was at least 10 feet away.

I crouched down in front of her and rested my elbows on my knees as I placed my hands together behind my head. "Hello," I spoke softly as I smiled. The smile felt unreal as if it didn't belong on my face, and I wondered why as the girl suddenly stopped crying and stiffened in her position. She peered over her tear-stained knees with puffy eyes.  She was wearing a torn little blue dress and her eyes were a magnetizing blue. She held me captive in her state until suddenly the tension in the air took a sharp turn down as her eyes slowly turned red until it seemed they were glowing in the dark. I didn't really care to move as she swiftly jumped on me and pulled my hair.

  She bit into my shoulder viciously, but I only winced at the pain as I, wondered, once again, why

  She bit into my shoulder viciously, but I only winced at the pain as I, wondered, once again, why. I easily pushed her off of me, but I seemed to have pushed her too hard as she flew across the clearing and slammed into the tree in her path. She immediately got up though, seemingly unfazed as she was once again in front of me and trying to take a bite at me again. But I quickly kick her in her back causing her to fall to the ground where I placed my foot firmly on her back, effectively keeping her from running away or trying to attack me again.

I heard people approaching, but I blocked them out as the girl continued to thrash under my foot. She clawed at my bare leg, the grass-covered dirt, everything. It wasn't until a vial-like dart had embedded itself into the back of her calf did she calm down. Her eyes were closed and she was unmoving, but something in me just told me she didn't leave this world.   

 Deciding she wouldn't be moving anymore I took my foot off the little girl before bending down and picking her up. When I turned, as expected, there were at least 15 men standing in front of me, all pointing guns at me. The one the front who was closest was the one to speak first.

  "Put it down," he said with a powerful tone, but wariness easily slipped in.  

I looked around to see if there was someone holding an animal, but to no avail, I saw that the only people were us. So I inclined my head in confusion to his statement. He took a step forward which automatically made me take a step back. His smell didn't appease therefore I wanted nothing to do with him. He gestured with his gun to the girl in my arms, "That thing you have in your arms. Put it down." 

 When I had scooped the girl into my arms I felt at peace. My mind stopped pulsing, and the scent, her scent, enveloped me in a haze of bliss. So the fact that he called her a thing made me angry and caused my mind to pulse again. I shook my head which made a vein in his pulse like my skull. Something in him switched when he looked at me again; like he'd figured out the puzzle. With all the signals going on in my head I didn't even notice him move his finger to the trigger until the vial-like dart they had shot into the little girl in my arms was now embedded in my thigh. I flinched as it broke through my flesh, and watched in fascination as the light blue liquid slowly drained from the vial into my body.   

 Once it was gone I took the dart out and scrutinized it wondering the blue liquid was going to do. After a few seconds, I looked up to see the same man looking at me with shock and fear just like the men behind him. I once again tilted my head in confusion but nonetheless tossed the dart back to him. I saw him catch it before I was out of his sight and deep in the forest in an instant. It was then that things became black and the forest ground was the last thing I saw as I fell to the ground with the little, unknown girl beside me.

~☆☆☆~

I came up with this scenario while I was in a new Church yesterday. Now, don't ask how I came up with this type of thing in Church cause all I can say is that I was bored and I have an active imagination. It's so active that while I was typing this up yesterday to update I came up with another one that I will be uploading in a few minutes.

*1083*

-XxxReadingFanaticxxX (•~•)