Scenario #4

My chest rose and fell at a painfully fast pace as I struggled to catch my breath and stay silent. The smell of cinnamon and spice surrounded and I struggled not to sneeze as the commotion outside my safe haven continued. There were many growls, snarls, scratches, and crunches. I winced every time I heard the sound of throats being ripped out or the pained howls of wolves as they were scratched or chewed on.

My head snapped up when I heard footsteps above me. They were human footsteps and that only caused my worry to spike even higher. The floorboards creaked under their weight and I held my breath as they stopped right above me. I know with noise a normal person wouldn't even hear me yell, but these people; they were different. If so much as made a sound, they would know where I was. So as I stared horrified as the shadows of the person's feet stopped directly above me. I could only pray they moved along, and that I could keep quiet until they did.

I mentally sighed in relief as they slowly, but surely, began to walk away. They were almost gone and I believed I was safe until the stupidest thing happened.

A spider crawled up my arm and caused me the gasp in terror before effectively wiping it off my arm. I didn't realize my mistake until the floorboards above were smashed to pieces. I shrieked in terror as a handed became visible to my sight followed by a voice that I don't think I'll ever be able to forget.

"How do you do Princess?"  

~☆☆☆~

My current song addiction: 

I don't remember when I came up with this. It was just in my google docs.

So would you like to see a book from this, or maybe would you like to make a book from this? comment or pm me!

*272 words*  

-XxxReadingFanaticxxX (•~•)