Mine

"Wh, wha what are you doing!?" Du hai panicked. Was this some sort of poison that would kill him painfully? Was this truly his sister?

"Be calm dear brother, I will not harm you, this disinfecting medicin will make you feel better and heal faster." She said in cool voice.

She saw that he was still tense and sighed, she would have to apologize or he would not change.

Although this would hurt her pride a lot, to have peace in the future she'd have to do this.

"Third brother Du, are you mad at me for insulting you?" SHe asked.

Du hai was currently very confused, his fifth sister had somehow found  out he had gotten beaten, and now she seemed to care about how he felt.

"Um, um no, I'm not" He said tersely.

she laughed gently as she finished spreading the cream.

"I know brother Du is mad at me, I have felt a pain in my heart since I have insulted brother Du, I sincerely apologize for insulting you, that time I was just jealous of how great brother Du was and wanted you to feel down..... will you forgive me?" She asked, her face looked as if she was facing hell's fire and looked as if she was really repentent.

Seeing such a beauty's pitiful face one would naturally fall in love and feel the need to forgive and protect.

Du Hai was almost convinced, she could see it, she realized he wanted  one more thing from her.

"Oh, and I was thinking of visiting second mother Pin Yin and opologize to her about insulting her" She said, although inside she was almost dying, but she could do it if it meant peace.

Du Hai smiled very brightly and petted her head, as if he was really satisfied

"Fifth sister is too polite, no need no need, I know you feel very sorry in your heart and that is all brother wants, I forgive you" He said.

he pobably didn't want her to go and apologize to his mother since she was a concubine and she was the favoured daughter of the first wife, but he had still wanted her to feel sorry towards his mother for insulting her.

She smiled to herself as she watched Du Hai walk out pleased.

Her life would be hers now, no longer the heavens. She could do whatever she wanted.